This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the old “still getting positive antigens” excuse 🤥 We all know Holly loves a day off, has she even worked a solid two weeks since the start of the year?
According to the Daily Fail yesterday Holly said it's driving her 'mad' that she can't be on This Morning. Yeah, only because someone else might get a chance at presenting and do a better job. Still I'm sure there will be a gig waiting at Heart FM ... that's where all the no mark female celebs end-up isn't it? With the in-house pap taking photo's of them walking to the studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was interesting how Gino was on tm and Paul Young was on loose women. Gino burgled Paul’s house and went to jail for it. That man has a brass neck and a half

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is Phil and Holly today? Do they ever host anymore 🙄🙄

Also the Speakmans cutting over the callers is making me uncomfortable

Those to weirdo's shouldn't be allowed on TV. What exact qualifications have they got to give people advice? Why don't they get a credible pychiatrist on? Not these nutjob quacks. Shameful.

It's Easter, I think Holly is on Holiday.

Reactions: 4
Where is Phil and Holly today? Do they ever host anymore 🙄🙄

They are on holiday for 2 weeks - again.
Vernon Kaye and Josie Gibson next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I never watch it these days but yesterday it was on when I walked in and Clodah McKenna was making a pasta dish so left it on and was surprised how calm she was and the food looked good. She seemed so different to when she is on with the usual 2 it was so noticable.

Someone must have said something to them because it's changed and they're working much better together the last few weeks. In saying that I still think Alison isn't suited to main presenter. Maybe she just needs a bit more time, she's definitely improving.

Reactions: 9
Someone must have said something to them because it's changed and they're working much better together the last few weeks. In saying that I still think Alison isn't suited to main presenter. Maybe she just needs a bit more time, she's definitely improving.
I agree. I think it's since Alison broke down over her weight Dermot changed slightly.

Reactions: 4
They are an odd pairing, but I do quite like them because they are both of the 2000s reality TV era. I loved Big Brother and X Factor back in the day.
I cringe a bit when Dermot interrupts Alison though (she always smiles at him, or smiles at someone off camera when he does that).

I think since Alison broke down there is more warmth between them. Perhaps that was needed to get rid of any awkward air. I don’t think they’ve been that bad lately. I would take the pair of them over Rochelle any day of the week

Reactions: 14
In that video this morning it's obvious she's even bigger than
I think since Alison broke down there is more warmth between them. Perhaps that was needed to get rid of any awkward air. I don’t think they’ve been that bad lately. I would take the pair of them over Rochelle any day of the week
I'd take anyone over Rochelle.

Reactions: 10
Not sure I like Alison’s hair like this. It’s given her a fringe and I don’t think it suits her

Reactions: 1
Is he still bullying her?
He made a comment the other day about how her flirting with the guy giving his view on the morning news was like the male “Me Too”

I thought this was so appalling and I can’t believe TM haven’t had to apologise for it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.