This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Phil getting his back up with this woman? He’s being so rude and you can tell he’s trying to make her feel uncomfortable

Just seen this picture on Twitter, basically sums up his whole attitude towards her during the interview
Well she was talking about online safety and we all know he loves to do a bit of online grooming doesn’t he?

Reactions: 5
Well she was talking about online safety and we all know he loves to do a bit of online grooming doesn’t he?
Oh yes, and when it comes to light he always plays the innocent victim. I mean, just what is a bloke in his late 50s doing snapchatting with young male teenagers? As if we didn't know!

You notice how Rylan and Ruth have completely bypassed Phil & Holly and the rest of the "This Morning" crew, but mentioned Eamonn? Just further confirmation about the rift we all knew about, that it also includes Rylan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh yes, and when it comes to light he always plays the innocent victim. I mean, just what is a bloke in his late 50s doing snapchatting with young male teenagers? As if we didn't know!

You notice how Rylan and Ruth have completely bypassed Phil & Holly and the rest of the "This Morning" crew, but mentioned Eamonn? Just further confirmation about the rift we all knew about, that it also includes Rylan.
Yep, Rylan knows who the good guys are. He is renowned for being lovely behind the scenes and treating people with respect, so it's natural he would have gravitated more towards those who do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Caught him this morning with josie. I get an undercurrent of vibes off him towards josie as if he’s not happy she’s there and hollys out

Reactions: 6
Caught him this morning with josie. I get an undercurrent of vibes off him towards josie as if he’s not happy she’s there and hollys out
Her growing popularity might feel like a bit of a threat to him as he must know that Holly's days will be numbered, and thus, his also.

Reactions: 10
She mentioned Strictly when they were doing the news review and he quickly shut her down to flag Dancing on Ice. :D

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Holly still getting positive Antigens apparently.

I used to like Alison but she's getting too silly now. Not everything is a joke.

Reactions: 4
Holly still getting positive Antigens apparently.

I used to like Alison but she's getting too silly now. Not everything is a joke.
Had to switch off today
Uncomfortable and irritating watching Alison constantly laughing at everything and Phil being super smarmy and egging her on

Reactions: 1
Ah the old “still getting positive antigens” excuse 🤥 We all know Holly loves a day off, has she even worked a solid two weeks since the start of the year?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.