This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phillip and Holly are boring and i dislike them, the still seem to host children tv and Dermot isn't suited for this morning, alison is too laud and makes everything a joke. This morning need some presenters who can do both comedy and serious things.

Reactions: 5
Phillip and Holly are boring and i dislike them, the still seem to host children tv and Dermot isn't suited for this morning, alison is too laud and makes everything a joke. This morning need some presenters who can do both comedy and serious things.
Ruth Langsford and Eamonn Holmes - they are veteran tv hosts who can do heavy subjects but can do levity when the situation demands. I wonder if TM have ever considered them ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have happened to catch TM a couple times in the last couple weeks and noticed Vanessa Feltz on there as some relationship advice person. I forgot all about her tbh. I decided to read up on her and apparently she's worth something like £30m. I was gobsmacked. How did Vanessa even earn that? I always thought she was some journalist or presenter or something. What is she doing these days?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have happened to catch TM a couple times in the last couple weeks and noticed Vanessa Feltz on there as some relationship advice person. I forgot all about her tbh. I decided to read up on her and apparently she's worth something like £30m. I was gobsmacked. How did Vanessa even earn that? I always thought she was some journalist or presenter or something. What is she doing these days?
I follow her on Instagram and she's lovely actually. She works really hard too ...up really early 4.30amish to do 2 radio shows plus her stints on This Morning etc. I think she also her 1st marriage she was married to big money ? This was years before her itv TV show.

Reactions: 4
I follow her on Instagram and she's lovely actually. She works really hard too ...up really early 4.30amish to do 2 radio shows plus her stints on This Morning etc. I think she also her 1st marriage she was married to big money ? This was years before her itv TV show.
Her first husband is a doctor. A consultant who works for the NHS plus privately too

Reactions: 2
Vanessa Feltz is iconic. She doesn’t take herself the slightest bit seriously. I’d actually like to see her host the show.

I can’t decide what her best moment is - turning up to Ultimate Big Brother as a bride or “Friends fear she’s drinking CUSTARD again”.

Showbiz%2010-1.jpg

Womens-Own-Cover.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She has to be the one of the hardest working people in broadcasting. Two radio shows with high speech content too. I find her cloying at times, but she is quite good when she covers for Jeremy Vine on Radio 2.

Fun fact: Vanessa studied at Cambridge at the same time as Stephen Fry. Both read English and Vanessa outperformed him, gaining a first.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I don't doubt she works hard, I'm just a bit confused how she made it to become a well known name and have a net worth of £30m+. I don't know enough about her early career, but she must have got a special break along the way.

She has to be the one of the hardest working people in broadcasting. Two radio shows with high speech content too. I find her cloying at times, but she is quite good when she covers for Jeremy Vine on Radio 2.

Fun fact: Vanessa studied at Cambridge at the same time as Stephen Fry. Both read English and Vanessa outperformed him, gaining a first.

I think she got a double first.

Please get rid of Holly and Phil, I don't care if you have Samantha Brick presenting solo and hosting a live phone in on how to be as "beautiful" as her, just get rid of Pip and Squeak.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.