This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love josie …. She’s a natural.
I think holly was semi relatable in the old days but not any more.
Holly is blemished because she helped cover-up for Phil's grooming of the studio runner-boys. She lost her sweet innocence long ago and everyone knows she's only out for herself now. She's no "friend off-screen and on" to Phil, she probably doesn't even like him.

Reactions: 6
100%. Josie is relaxed and has a confidence about her. Rochelle just screams insecurity. She is totally out of her depth and she knows it and only wants to be on telly for the status it gives her and to show off her outfits, rather than out of any real love for presenting or interviewing. Now don’t get me wrong I find Josie painful on those competition segments she does. She is much better in a more formal and relaxed role than being the class clown.
I think they are trying to shoehorn Josie into Alison’s previous role but it doesn’t work! Pop Alison back on showbiz segments and Josie on as a adhoc main presenter!

Reactions: 9
Yeah Alison not intelligent enough for main presenter (sorry it's true). Josie who I thought was dim is actually more intelligent than most.

Also on a side note, what was Gok doing up on the counter this morning? He looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Yeah Alison not intelligent enough for main presenter (sorry it's true). Josie who I thought was dim is actually more intelligent than most.

Also on a side note, what was Gok doing up on the counter this morning? He looked ridiculous.
To be in a role like This Morning you need to be flexible and have a wide knowledge base across current affairs. You need to also have the ability to pivot from discussing home hacks to then moving to breaking political news etc,

Alison and Rochelle aren’t comfortable or experienced presenters so much of their focus is on making sure they keep to the timing of the show, say the right thing off the autocue, laugh/suck up to Phil etc. They don’t have any journalistic experience to explore topics or ask the tough questions.

Alison half the time mixes up guests names so I doubt researching current affairs is at the top of her agenda.

Rochelle over time has improved in terms of presenting but I think they have told her that she’s too rigid and hence why we now have these stupid ditzy moments. It’s like they are planned for so she can go off script.

“Do something funny here Rochelle”
“Ok how about I forget how to push the spin to win trolley and how the balls work?
“Great”
“Then I can pretend to be like holly and laugh about it for five mins whilst Phil mocks me”

Holly is the same really, whenever they have serious guests on holly just does a serious face, nods in the right places, asks a token question that’s been fed through her ear to her and let’s Phil take the lead.

Josie has surprised me actually. She comes over as having a grasp on what’s going on. Is naturally warm on camera and not afraid to ask questions.

I find myself clenching when Rochelle and Alison are on as it’s an uncomfortable watch but yeah Josie isn’t too bad!

Reactions: 15
Excellent analysis flipflop. Just get Richard and Judy back. duck it.
Eamonn and Ruth were the best - if only they would get rid of Schofield, all the problems would go away! Mind you, there's still the problem of the largely white, middle-aged male production crew, who all think the sun shines out of Schofield's aris'.

Reactions: 7
Why is Phil getting his back up with this woman? He’s being so rude and you can tell he’s trying to make her feel uncomfortable

Just seen this picture on Twitter, basically sums up his whole attitude towards her during the interview
I’m not watching at the moment, who is being interviewed?

Reactions: 3
Why is Phil getting his back up with this woman? He’s being so rude and you can tell he’s trying to make her feel uncomfortable

Just seen this picture on Twitter, basically sums up his whole attitude towards her during the interview
What woman?

Reactions: 1
Philth is such a patronising Pratt , I wish they’d just get rid of him 😡😡😡 he’s such a big headed wanker……. Josie deserves a medal, she’s so relatable and down to earth wish she was on permanently

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I've seen him like this before - he can be really horrible if someone's opinion isn't to his liking. I mean, disagreeing is all very well, but he doesn't need to be nasty and condescending about it.

Reactions: 8
I've seen him like this before - he can be really horrible if someone's opinion isn't to his liking. I mean, disagreeing is all very well, but he doesn't need to be nasty and condescending about it.
He is hosting the programme not there to give his opinion and he should keep his views to himself and not show it on his face either no matter what he thinks. Applies to them all not just him. Some of the Loose Women are the same and it is annoying.

Reactions: 8
He is hosting the programme not there to give his opinion and he should keep his views to himself and not show it on his face either no matter what he thinks.
I just hope they hurry up and sack the miserable scrawny b*st*rd. He's long past his sell-by date. :mad:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.