This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr ITV is back. Boooooo!
Not for too much longer hopefully. Despite the super injunction and NDAs, people still know there's something not right about him. That's why he didn't even make the shortlist for the NTAs last year, people just don't like him so much now. The next thing will be when big companies are reluctant to keep using him for their adverts.. 🍿🍿
#GroomCupboard #MatthewMcGreevy

Reactions: 7
I thought you couldn’t get an injunction if it meant covering abuse? Do you know he has an injunction or just speculating?

Reactions: 1
You can’t get an injunction to cover abuse. It doesn’t happen
It depends what you mean by abuse. Schofield's lawyers would argue that the lad was a consenting 18-year-old, therefore he wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Try proving it was manipulation in court (even though we know that's EXACTLY what it was.)

He just embarrassed the person who brought the cake on. Rude.
I can imagine - awful bloke, he has to make everything about HIM. Holly doesn't even like him, but has to put on an act to try and ensure he remains "Mr ITV." :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮

I thought it was rude how he cut Holly's Birthday cake and told her to get the plates. You could tell Holly wasn't pleased!

Reactions: 5
I don't watch regularly but it has gotten unbelievably silly recently. The whole nonsense with the bath of custard today was a new low. And the pen mark on the sofa! What was that all about?!

Reactions: 5
The Speakmans can’t be for real surely. They totally trivialise and simplify phobias and mental trauma. I’m sure most of it is a set up and a load of old rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Speakmans can’t be for real surely. They totally trivialise and simplify phobias and mental trauma. I’m sure most of it is a set up and a load of old rubbish
It amazes me that every 'case' they are given is a success. I call bull 💩
And they both look weird

Reactions: 8
The Speakmans are a strange pair. They seem like nice people, but quirky. They look like they could be from an old X Files episode or something.

When I first saw them I thought they were psychic con artists. They also wouldn't look out of place in Las Vegas as a magic act or lion/tiger tamers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone watching today? Feel like Alison has 100% had enough of Dermot. Did anyone screen test them!? Even their outfits don’t gel.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching today? Feel like Alison has 100% had enough of Dermot. Did anyone screen test them!? Even their outfits don’t gel.
I don't watch on Fridays anymore. Caught first few mins today of Alison being hyper and Dermot talking over her and said to myself I'm not going to bother today. Used to be my favourite day with Ruth and Éamonn.

And the way Alison says Dermotttt. Does she do that on purpose to annoy him/pretend she doesn't know his name? I like Alison but she's not right for full time hosting. Any time there's something serious to discuss she's reading the notes trying to work out what's going on

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.