This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Vernon and his nice Northern accent. He seemed genuinely interested asking Caroline about the menopause. I still think Rochelle is useless, but she seems happier with lovely Vernon than Peevish Phil.
This is exactly the point I've been trying to make. It's not that either Rochelle or Vernon are that brilliant, but they do work well together. Some people on here seem to have a real problem with me saying that. 🙄

Reactions: 2
What was all that about, calling that woman Houmous?

I thought Vernon was very rude saying Juliet's Custard Toast looked disgusting.

• Haha
Holly & Josie presenting tomorrow

Holly’s back at last
I never wanted her back! It's been a nice calm day in the This Morning studios, but now SHE's back, all that will change. The one good thing is that at least we won't have to cringe while MEN discuss women's issues like the menopause and HRT. Don't the organisers of the show ever think about how weird this looks? Vernon actually did OK, all things considered - but you could tell he was uneasy.

dramaqueen.jpg

God can you imagine if it’s Rochelle on her own?!
Help.
She is more suited to being an entertainment host. Which she can do on game shows.

Not a magazine show which requires all rounder.
Her interviewing skills are dire.

This Morning has been so dull with her. Every.segment out comes a cackle and a silly quip.

I dont watch it anymore.

As for Phil on Holly they are so replaceable.🙄🙄🙄 How come.they are still there🤔

Id rather Matthew Wright and Josie. Theyd be a fun pairing.

I just want the old school presenters back. Richard and Judy, Fern or even Trisha Goddard hosting it.
Fern I love!!! and Matthew Wright and her would be a cackle.
Fun and smart that pair!!!
Josie, a dark horse she was amazing. I never saw her coming.

I love Richard and Judy 👌👌👌

Reactions: 9
Dermot constantly puts Alison down. She is trying hard & appears more natural than loads of the “presenters”. He seems to resent her presence
Completely agree. It comes across as discomfort with her warmth and humour because it emphasises how dull he is. He also seems to mock the show!? As though he needs it to be known that he thinks the items are ridiculous. Often they are, but viewers don’t want to feel like they’re being mocked for choosing to watch the programme. Like it or not O’Dreary, this is where your career is at.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. It comes across as discomfort with her warmth and humour because it emphasises how dull he is. He also seems to mock the show!? As though he needs it to be known that he thinks the items are ridiculous. Often they are, but viewers don’t want to feel like they’re being mocked for choosing to watch the programme. Like it or not O’Dreary, this is where your career is at.
No, I don't think it's that. I reckon O'Leary is trying to be like Eamonn was with Ruth - and failing, as per usual! 😀🤣 He doesn't mean to upset her, but let's face it, he just is NOT frontline TV presenter material, he doesn't cut the mustard!

No, I don't think it's that. I reckon O'Leary is trying to be like Eamonn was with Ruth - and failing, as per usual! 😀🤣 He doesn't mean to upset her, but let's face it, he just is NOT frontline TV presenter material, he doesn't cut the mustard!

Also trying to replicate the chemistry of a married couple who are much more intelligent than both of them ... was always going to be problematic.

Also trying to replicate the chemistry of a married couple who are much more intelligent than both of them ... was always going to be problematic.
Exactly! 👍🏻 He's trying desperately to be entertaining and interesting, but it just doesn't work for him. As Americans wound say, "If you don't got it, you don't got it!" 🤡🤡

Reactions: 1
I think Alison just annoys him. They don't gel that well.
She can be loud and it's known that she is a bit greedy behind the scenes (taking home all the beauty products and gadgets, etc).
Dermot always makes a joke about Alison putting everything in her handbag.
Alison sometimes says things without thinking too which makes him cringe.

That said, I do like them both.. he was good at presenting Big Brother's Little Brother back in the day, and X Factor before it got really bad.

Alison is funny sometimes, and her laughter is quite contagious. She was cracking up the other day when Gok Wan said an ingredient in his recipe was called "Morning Glory", which made me laugh too. Seemed genuine, compared to Holly and Phil's forced giggling at innuendos.

Reactions: 6
...compared to Holly and Phil's forced giggling at innuendos.
Aka "adult" entertainment on daytime TV. We are talking about naked men's dicks and backsides (literally) and kinky stuff like that - before the watershed! One thing I know, if they sacked Phil, it would all stop. He only gets away with it because he's a Fr**m*s*n. :mad:

Reactions: 3
Aka "adult" entertainment on daytime TV. We are talking about naked men's dicks and backsides (literally) and kinky stuff like that - before the watershed! One thing I know, if they sacked Phil, it would all stop. He only gets away with it because he's a Fr**m*s*n. :mad:
What is this obsession with Freemasonry? I doubt it's the reason why Peevish Phil is still working for TM.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.