This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison is obviously given scripted questions when it comes to serious stuff like discussing Russia and Ukraine this morning. No way she'd have a clue what's going on.

What the hell happened Brian McFaddens face? Looks like really bad fillers but maybe it was just the shed load of makeup. They really are clutching at straws too with Boyzlife. Poor Brian will never get over how successful he could have been if he'd stayed in westlife

Reactions: 7
Alison is obviously given scripted questions when it comes to serious stuff like discussing Russia and Ukraine this morning. No way she'd have a clue what's going on.

What the hell happened Brian McFaddens face? Looks like really bad fillers but maybe it was just the shed load of makeup. They really are clutching at straws too with Boyzlife. Poor Brian will never get over how successful he could have been if he'd stayed in westlife

Fillers and a clear Greggs addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he's had a hair transplant (when he didn't even need one) you can guarantee he's had more work done - dermal fillers and the rest, you name it! Anyway, serves him right for releasing "Irish Son." I hated that song.

Reactions: 2
Have you ever seen a more tragic pairing than Brian and Keith. Both the least talented out of their groups and both dining out on the popularity of the songs they barely contributed to. Both look haggard and past it too. Pair of saddos

Reactions: 8
Brian looks like a waxwork! Hands up, I'm a huge Boyzone fan, although I've never bothered with Boyzlife. But they seem to sell tickets so good luck to them. At least Keith put in 25 years working and touring with Boyzone and they're all still close, Brian left Westlife after five minutes and they clearly don't like each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brian looks like a waxwork! Hands up, I'm a huge Boyzone fan, although I've never bothered with Boyzlife. But they seem to sell tickets so good luck to them. At least Keith put in 25 years working and touring with Boyzone and they're all still close, Brian left Westlife after five minutes and they clearly don't like each other!
Keith looks fairly "normal" too. Brian looks like if he smiled his face would crack - literally!

1644930644353.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Since you guys have pointed it out, I can’t help seeing how much dermot picks on or degrades Alison

Reactions: 4
Since you guys have pointed it out, I can’t help seeing how much dermot picks on or degrades Alison
Like I said though, I don't think he does it out of spite, he just thinks it's entertaining and makes him look funny and interesting. No Dermot, it's very simple:

IF YOU DON'T GOT IT, YOU DON'T GOT IT!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.