This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison is annoying, Rochelle is a twit and Holly is a smug drunk witch so that just leaves Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s probably fuming that Stephen was so well received. Look at the comments on the Daily Mail and under Holly’s insta. It’s clear to see that people preferred Stephen over Phil

Reactions: 10
Phil didn't have the courtesy to thank Stephen for stepping in last night.
"Brave and stunning" Phil thinks he's indispensable. He can't bear the thought that someone else might be able to host the show better than himself.

Wouldn't it be great if, after his isolation is over, ITV simply said to him, "Thanks for all you've done, but really we don't need you any more!" 😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 7
"Brave and stunning" Phil thinks he's indispensable. He can't bear the thought that someone else might be able to host the show better than himself.

Wouldn't it be great if, after his isolation is over, ITV simply said to him, "Thanks for all you've done, but really we don't need you any more!" 😂🤣😂🤣
I know many called him brave, but who called him stunning? I have read that anywhere.

Reactions: 1

I loved the way Holly confidently said "Great, wasn't it?" or something along the lines when Phil spoke of his surprise at how different DOI was. She enjoyed working with Stephen.

Note to ITV: we don't need a "check in on Phil" segment.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I know many called him brave, but who called him stunning? I have read that anywhere.
If you do a Google search for:

"Stunning" and brave schofield

You'll see there's loads of references. Here's one example (play to end! ;) )

I loved the way Holly confidently said "Great, wasn't it?" or something along the lines when Phil spoke of his surprise at how different DOI was. She enjoyed working with Stephen.

Note to ITV: we don't need a "check in on Phil" segment.
Hear hear, we really don't! This Morning can actually function perfectly well WITHOUT him.

Reactions: 5
If you do a Google search for:

"Stunning" and brave schofield

You'll see there's loads of references. Here's one example (play to end! ;) )

Hear hear, we really don't! This Morning can actually function perfectly well WITHOUT him.
Ugh, no. I'll take your word for it. I'm sick of the sight of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who was presenting today?
Alison and Holly. There were both surprisingly decent. I wonder is Holly starting to realise that she has far more life in her when she is alongside anyone but Phil. She had a lot more life in her last night alongside Stephen and again today with Alison. Phil literally sucks the life out of her

Reactions: 8
Alison and Holly. There were both surprisingly decent. I wonder is Holly starting to realise that she has far more life in her when she is alongside anyone but Phil. She had a lot more life in her last night alongside Stephen and again today with Alison. Phil literally sucks the life out of her
And anyone else who's unfortunate enough to be co-presenting with him. He strikes me as being very intimidating and controlling and sees This Morning as HIS show. That's why he has to appear remotely from his home while he's isolating, because This Morning without him is unthinkable (to him!)

Reactions: 3
Unless it's a Friday, or Christmas, or summer, or the school holidays!

(PS & HW get soooo much time off!)
There's a special arrangement for Christmas day, where it has to be THEM presenting, but they can pre-record it so-as not to affect their families' festivities. ITV wouldn't want to put them to any trouble, would they?

1644261943774.png

Reactions: 1
No doubt they will pull out all the stops for Phil's triumphant return tomorrow.
Will prob get a 21 gun salute....🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
No doubt they will pull out all the stops for Phil's triumphant return tomorrow.
Will prob get a 21 gun salute....🤣
With the first 10 minutes dedicated to his ‘bravery’ and him telling us of the sacrifices he had to make whilst isolating at home.

Him & Holly haven’t presented together on This Morning since I think 13th January

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.