This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Alison has improved and is clearly working on things. Dermot is awful and they just don’t work well together!

Reactions: 6
I actually think Alison has improved and is clearly working on things. Dermot is awful and they just don’t work well together!
I agree Alison seems to be working hard to better her presenting and I actually really like her I thought she did well with Holly too. Dermot is so rude to her and also rude to guests etc. he’s not good at all.

Reactions: 7
Dermot has little man syndrome and filters it into being a bully. (imo)
True about the "little man syndrome" - they always have too much to say. However, I don't think he's deliberately being rude or awful to Alison, it's just his desperate attempt to be entertaining and funny - it's not working! 😩

Reactions: 5
True about the "little man syndrome" - they always have too much to say. However, I don't think he's deliberately being rude or awful to Alison, it's just his desperate attempt to be entertaining and funny - it's not working! 😩
He has a belittling attitude towards everyone, it's just more noticeable with Alison. She looks embarrassed of herself after a few of his quips. It's only fun banter if everyone thinks it's funny.

He was also implicated by the Pink lookalike singer on X Factor as being part of the nasty happenings going on backstage.

Reactions: 6
I agree he is a nasty little man.

Alison is improving. He doesn’t bring out the best in her. I wonder if the producers are doing this on purpose to encourage talk about it.

She is never belittling towards him.

His career is going downwards & hers is progressing.

Reactions: 4
He has a belittling attitude towards everyone, it's just more noticeable with Alison. She looks embarrassed of herself after a few of his quips. It's only fun banter if everyone thinks it's funny.

He was also implicated by the Pink lookalike singer on X Factor as being part of the nasty happenings going on backstage.
Oh, he thinks he's better than he really is, I can't argue with that. He thinks he's some sort of VIP who can patronise others and give them "advice." Well! 🤭

The reality is that he's a little nobody who keeps getting shunted to different shows because no-one really wants him.

• Haha
Can’t stand what Dermot wears. Always the same black/grey roll neck and trousers. I literally don’t think I’ve ever seen him in anything else!

Couldn’t they get rid of Dermot, have Josie and Alison host on a Friday and call it “Fun Fridays” or something? No serious topics and it’s all stuff like interviewing a couple in America who own 500 sex dolls or whatever.

They keep employing 800 different people and forcing them all to present the same show. They don’t play to their presenters’ strengths.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t they get rid of Dermot, have Josie and Alison host on a Friday and call it “Fun Fridays” or something? No serious topics and it’s all stuff like interviewing a couple in America who own 500 sex dolls or whatever.

They keep employing 800 different people and forcing them all to present the same show. They don’t play to their presenters’ strengths.
" ..and it’s all stuff like interviewing a couple in America who own 500 sex dolls or whatever."

HELLO!! ITV, this is Schofield's idea of "family" daytime TV entertainment! Hello? (We know Schofield calls the shots even if he's not presenting.)

Reactions: 1
Oh, he thinks he's better than he really is, I can't argue with that. He thinks he's some sort of VIP who can patronise others and give them "advice." Well! 🤭

The reality is that he's a little nobody who keeps getting shunted to different shows because no-one really wants him.
Another Schofield then....
(minus the filth)

Reactions: 1
" ..and it’s all stuff like interviewing a couple in America who own 500 sex dolls or whatever."

HELLO!! ITV, this is Schofield's idea of "family" daytime TV entertainment! Hello? (We know Schofield calls the shots even if he's not presenting.)
They had nudists and the like in Richard and Judy‘s days but go ahead, blame everything on Phil Schofield! 🤨

Reactions: 2
Another Schofield then....
(minus the filth)
I wouldn't say that. Schofield seems to have a weird cult following who still think the sun shines out of his aris'. O'Leary doesn't have that and I'm pretty sure he's not even a Fr**m*s*n, so it's a mystery to me how he's survived this long.

They had nudists and the like in Richard and Judy‘s days but go ahead, blame everything on Phil Schofield! 🤨
Funny you should mention that, because Josie has no qualms about erm.. getting her stuff out. The thing about Schofield though, is that with him it's different. He's into all this innuendo about disgusting and definitely "adult" content. Yes I will blame him, because that's where it comes from.

He's into all this innuendo about disgusting and definitely "adult" content. Yes I will blame him, because that's where it comes from.
Maybe adult television isn’t for you and you’d be more comfortable with CBeebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Marek_2011 you basically same the same stuff every time you comment. I take it you’ve been on the bad side of Phil? Why all the talk about Freemasons all time? Do you actually have any proof?

Reactions: 9
@Marek_2011 you basically same the same stuff every time you comment. I take it you’ve been on the bad side of Phil? Why all the talk about Freemasons all time? Do you actually have any proof?
No he doesn’t and I’m sick of these threads being hijacked and preventing sensible discussion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.