Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
If social services get involved it won’t just be the baby investigated it will be all the kids…I know after my cunty neighbour reported me as I wouldn’t replace a front fence (yes that petty and nearly 13 years later still hate the cunt and can now say things to her as my kids are older). I had my house inspected, kids taken out of class to be interviewed, teachers all over a fence.
Hmm. Why were you reported for a fence in your front garden and why were there teachers all over your fence? That must have looked very odd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
If social services get involved it won’t just be the baby investigated it will be all the kids…I know after my cunty neighbour reported me as I wouldn’t replace a front fence (yes that petty and nearly 13 years later still hate the cunt and can now say things to her as my kids are older). I had my house inspected, kids taken out of class to be interviewed, teachers all over a fence.
This us shocking, we have a neighbour here we all look after her kiddies, u till one day we all reported her, they did absolutely noting and the neighbours are supporting her kids

• Wow

Justreading

VIP Member
I don't have experience with needing to express. Luckily we managed to BF directly and I only expressed small amounts as a backup.

But my understanding was BF first, express second. Shouldn't she be doing that for him to get the bulk then top up afterwards with expressed milk?

Maybe I'll be corrected based on his current state but to me it seems like she's not even trying to encourage correct transfer of milk by expressing then feeding.

She needs to spend a good few days just in bed, doing skin to skin and feeding, with expressing and top ups second, no?

If ever a photo summed up how she felt about this baby. Did this need a photo? And the mat is RIGHT there you rectangular self obsessed living-for-content whinging shitbag.
God love him. I had a similar station when I had my third as a newborn so had two toddlers cavorting around me and I started crying because I felt so guilty that I didn’t have a towel specially warmed for the occasion on the radiator prepared that I used to put under the disposable changing mat on the plastic mat to make sure the baby didn’t get a cold bottom 😂 The guilt!

Hello its me

VIP Member
If ever a photo summed up how she felt about this baby. Did this need a photo? And the mat is RIGHT there you rectangular self obsessed living-for-content whinging neglectful shitbag.
Please tell me she wasn't going to put him in the car seat with that snow suit on?!

• Sad

frostily

VIP Member
I know I keep harping on about Charlotte greedy but the feeding/not thriving situation is so sad I’m finding it (brief) relief.. Sarah stories C’s had a bath so how long until we get the reel copying the Greedy first hair wash one..?

I thought this, because she didn’t specify their lengths did she? Their being 8/9lbs does not mean they’re tall… it’s also not abnormally large though tbf.
Normally 90th percentile is the trigger - so larger than 9lbs-ish but it would depend on any personalised growth chart. Let’s be honest - induction was not going to happen due to the proximity of the visit to Scotland; whatever the view of the consultant was. A long baby doesn’t equate to a heavy baby though. My tallest baby (who is now nearly 5 foot 4 at age 10!) was my lightest and only around 7.5lbs

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Surely it’s just an old picture she’s posting old content she’s taken like what she usually does and she hasn’t had her nails re done already? She only just got those birth pink ones done and wouldn’t need a new set already? She’d have posted if she was off to get her nailies done again!

Reactions: 1

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
BIB I hate to defend her… the name is ridiculous but on the pronunciation, it’s not how I, or people where I live (where Gaelic is widely spoken) would say coinneach but equally the Hebridean baker is from Lewis so the way he says it is also totally different (Lewis Gaelic is very very different from mainland Gaelic, I have family who are native Lewis Gaelic speakers and they struggle a lot with my children’s mainland Gaelic)
No Scots Gaelic speakers pronounce it that way though? She’s using the Irish version.

Lewis Gaelic isn’t ’very very’ different to mainland Gaelic - there are some pronunciation differences across the Gàidhealtachd, but that’s not what this is.

Nobody I know using Lewis, Skye, Uist, Mull, Islay, Argyll or Glasgow Gaelic says Con-ach. They all say Con-yach or Cun-yach, and some have a longer aaaach or uch at the end, and the first vowel is very short - not Con as in Connor like she’s saying. Never Con-ach!

It’s probably easier tbh, but it’s a shame she keeps saying it’s Scottish.

All that said though, his name doesn’t matter nearly so much as his mammy being so slow to respond to his needs, while prioritising her own martyred online persona. He looks so poorly.

Reactions: 1