Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
If you look back through all the baby pics his head looks a very funny shape. Especially where he’s with his granny and grandad sat on sofa.

Reactions: 2

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Also confused. It’s normally taken 4 times a day so 28 last 7 days. Has she only been taking 2 a day?! More likely been back for a second course because recurring mastitis due to inefficient feeding and not enough expressing but….viiiisssiiittoooorrrss!
If they hadn’t worked the first time they would prescribe a stronger or alternative antibiotic. (Gp husb here) and even still no course is 8 days so don’t know how she’s managed 15 unless like you said she hasn’t take them properly.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I would say so yeah . I wouldn’t raise an eyebrow in the slightest of someone said that about a new born .. it’s used where I’m from endearingly .like oh he’s coming on .. he’s filling out well .. kinda thing as in cute pudgy babies
Oh yeah I've heard people say baby's are filling out, fitting they're baby grows ect but it's because she was specific with his face that confused me. I guess I'm used to seeing chubby cheeked newborns 🙈

You do if you’re insisting on exclusively breast feeding though. The nurse can’t feed a baby anything else if you don’t allow it
Of course. But in that instance expressing would be needed or there would be a discussion about alternative methods. Unfortunately, not everyone is surrounded by family and friends who can support them to the extent that they can be at the hospital 24/7 unfortunately; quite a lot of parents can’t afford for the father to take paternity leave. There is no “have” to stay. Some people can’t and their baby isn’t discharged as a result of that. If you bugger off without making alternative provision or discussing your circumstances, the baby will be fed formula. Whether the parent has “allowed” it or not.

Sarah is in a lucky position that she has Sinbad non-deployed and at home for at least the first 5 weeks of the baby’s life. In a good place to get feeding etc sorted and the baby in the the best health possible, should she chose to prioritise that
---
So imagine
- baby’s infection markers are raised
- baby is visibly jaundice
- you’ve been in and out of hospital and appointments since the baby was born due to concern for baby’s health
- you’re trying to increase your supply to help with the above

So you take the baby…. To a germ infested playgym
UNHINGEDDDD
Next stop - licking door handles!

It’s just going to play out as it’s going to play out. Sad for the children.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Yesterday must have cost a fortune!! Presuming they had lunch and dinner in the airport, paid for the lounge and replacement tickets! That doesn't include any extra drinks or snacks!!! All to sit in her mums conservatory
Food and drink are usually included in the lounge cost. Still not cheap though. Was their flight delayed? There was five hours between her posting them boarding the plane and walking through the airport in Aberdeen. Kids must have been knackered.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Didn’t rob oddly get to come home for two weeks before Lachlan was born so he was at the birth? I’m wondering if they’ve played on her mental health before with the navy.

jayne2240

VIP Member
She’s 100% in Scotland btw. No doubt in my mind. She’s got something wrong with her. I have never known anything like it.

Bubsley

Chatty Member
People take babies to chiropractors to get them aligned after a tricky birth. If the baby’s neck or shoulders were squeezed during the birth the chiropractor can manipulate them into place. Traditional doctors aren’t fans of this sort of thing, but some people swear by them to get a stiff/cranky/squashed baby to stretch out after birth.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I just want her to fuck right off the Gram and start looking after that little boy. Her and R are as bad as each other. I can’t unsee that that 2016 picture of her in her post birth knickers complete with maternity pad. Who the fuck needs to see that? She needs an intervention or they both do.
Seeing as she’s not even trying to hide the fact she’s copying Charlotte Greedy, I’m expecting them to go to the pub with the baby today.

Charlotte Greedy did the paper pants photo (she actually shared the video of her baby being born) so I expected this from Sarah. I’m mortified for Sarah at this point, absolutely mortified. And concerned for her kids

Leethechimpanzee

Isn’t sunken temple on a baby a sign of dehydration?
---
If you look back through all the baby pics his head looks a very funny shape. Especially where he’s with his granny and grandad sat on sofa.
I just looked back you’re are right, the picture of her mum holding baby and then next one of Sarah in the restaurant the baby’s head is very odd shape.

FFS_stopit

Also, why does he get deployed so often? I've only had a couple of family members in the army and they honestly had a handful of deployments between them and they were both in service for 10 years each!
I’ve wondered this too.. I don’t know anyone in the navy but have known lots in the army and I’m sure they weren’t away every single year! I might just not have been aware though. It does seem like an awful lot for those children to go through!