Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frostily

VIP Member
I get following trends and memes and things but she’s not copying anyone else, just Greedy 😬

I was curious and bored. When you see it all together 🫥

IMG_1745.jpeg
IMG_1746.png
IMG_1747.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg
IMG_1744.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
“The 100% there mum I usually am” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

absolutely howling. I’ve never known anyone to spend as little time with her kids as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
The hot dad 😂 there isn’t a woman alive who wouldn’t dry up like the Sahara at rob’s disproportionately large head and unsettling eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 35

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don't think it's cute that the doctors had to ring to ask how to pronounce his name, it just shows how ridiculous his name is!

Reactions: 31

blueberrypie

IMG_2713.png

So what if that’s the only place they got to? I’m sure she could have ordered an air fryer online for next day delivery if it’s that essential (which it isn’t) The fact he screamed and wanted to be back in the car being fed surely tells you to stay the heck at home!

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
The fact her baby is seriously fucking ill and she’s talking about her gifted pushchair and seeing it as a way to advertise it!! Same with the ‘awe cute tiny wee goggles’ from his phototherapy. It’s not cute, it’s fucking heartbreaking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

willowtree2

VIP Member
It’s beyond tragic that these influencers instead of recovering in hospital beds looking like shit, they set up tripods to get content. I would be fucking mortified if my midwife walked in and I was in my underwear with a tripod doing shit like that!

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Fuming he didn’t look absolutely TINY in sun damaged Lucy’s arms, had to clarify he absolutely is so so so small. Can’t have anything be perceived as big. Small portions, small clothes, small children, fucking HUGE disorded mind

• Sad

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Anyone follow mummysflippinhouse? Love or hate but I love her and she’s had a baby also her third same day as Sarah almost, and wow what a difference. Hunkerin down in her pjs. Not getting alll glammed up not trying to be out doing. She struggles with pnd previously and finds breastfeeding hard so she’s just hunkered down focused on feeding taking it day by day and recovering. She had a few tough days with it and has a bleeding duct on one side and it needed a break and she said ‘so I’m just going to give her some formula’ It’s a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 27

Shinythings

VIP Member
And still a AD PR in her stories where she is also saying his blood is so thick they couldn't get any out. I don't even have words for how disgusting that is.

• Angry
  • Sad

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I actually can’t believe my eyes that she’s combined a bugaboo ad with her baby’s concerning medical situation??

• Sad
  • Wow

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She just doesn’t listen to a word anyone says to her, about anything. “Sarah, don’t put any pictures of my baby on Insta” Sarah - posts a picture with the face covered. “No photos at the swimming pool” Sarah - have a picture of the swimming pool floor.

I don’t think I’ve ever come across a more selfish, obnoxious person in all my life. She is an absolute horror

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
In that reel she looks like she’s holding a strangers baby; so awkward & more concerned about smiling for the camera 😡
As someone who didn’t get to take my baby boy home, I would have given anything in the world for a healthy baby. Why is she acting like this is all a big inconvenience for her. She has something seriously psychologically wrong with her & needs intervention now. She is completely incapable of putting someone else’s needs before her own & imo people like that shouldn’t be allowed to have children. She’s a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is awful. How on earth will she express and keep milk stored. She still needs to do this and it’s a priority due to the baby’s weight/jaundice issues. There is absolutely no need for the elective trip to Aberdeen.

Desperate stuff. Those poor, poor children. This should have been a period of quiet and calm in their own home as they transition into life apart from their dad and their mum having to care for them and a newborn.

I can’t actually watch this. It’s beyond it. The parents should say you’re not coming and, if you do, we will be driving you straight back down to England for the good of your children.

“I NEEDED THIS”. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. and a bit more about me. Of course it is. Rob should just sack of the Navy and get whatever job he can onshore.

Last edited:

B_ee

Chatty Member
I feel for those kids today. Their dad has left and their idiot mother is having a breakdown in an airport. Take it as a sign to go home with your apparently much wanted children and take care of their needs! So unbelievably selfish.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s successfully breastfed before? Surely any experienced breastfed mum would know that establishing it takes time, and a lot of it! It’s not like you just pop them on for a few mins every few hours, in between appointments and lunches etc.

Her behaviour is absolutely cracked.

Also, she so regrets his name. She’s still not said it out loud.