This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread title because we are all seriously concerned now.

Recap. Sarah had baby Coinneach who appears to be struggling with feeding and is now really quite unwell. Sarah appears to not be understanding the seriousness of the situation.

Reactions: 15
I never post but I’m so worried about this baby. I hope someone steps in and helps him 🙁

Reactions: 7
I never post but I’m so worried about this baby. I hope someone steps in and helps him 🙁
You’d hope that Rob might develop some some common sense and initiative and ensure the baby gets to the hospital for bloods. I assume they will want more done today and to see the state of him. It’s reassuring that they’ve not been left to their own devices.

Reactions: 4
She’s at the hospital - Rob is there as well. She’s just posted. Been to see the chiropractor and now having bloods and obs done

Reactions: 5
Back in for more requested blood and obs, baby still looks so yellow…

I really hope there is someone that will advocate for him.

Reactions: 6
Baby does look pretty yellow still. I sincerely hope she is topping up with formula if she is not expressing the amount needed. If she does not take medical advice and baby is failing to thrive, a safeguarding referral would usually be made at that point. I am hoping it doesn't come to that

Poor baby.
I seriously think she doesn’t understand how much you have to give to breastfeed, particularly to establish it. It’s bloody hard work and sometimes you feel like you will be absorbed into the sofa during cluster feeds. Rather than thinking he’s been fed an hour ago so simply can’t be hungry.
He’s still quite yellow. Dread to think what his levels are like. I’ll never forget being told my jaundiced baby was at risk of a stroke with thickened blood. Terrible 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The colour of the poor baby both of mine were bad with it but I was told to feed them every 3 hours.... mine were bottle fed! And put them in the window, for the daylight it took a not of time but got there. All joking aside I hope someone give them a boot in the arse

Reactions: 3
And still a AD PR in her stories where she is also saying his blood is so thick they couldn't get any out. I don't even have words for how disgusting that is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The fact her baby is seriously bleeping ill and she’s talking about her gifted pushchair and seeing it as a way to advertise it!! Same with the ‘awe cute tiny wee goggles’ from his phototherapy. It’s not cute, it’s bleeping heartbreaking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This makes me feel unwell to read. It’s like a text you’d send a concerned immediate family member, not something to post for the world to see. Absolutely awful, this woman has no limit to what she will share.
and to top it off she does an ad and PR - this woman has no regard for her child’s safety or wellbeing. She is the most self centred selfish woman I’ve seen online.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she thinks these hospital visits are really good content rather than taking it as what it is! - your baby is seriously unwell -
I don’t think her posting is helping anyone who is also struggling! She’s not putting up her current feeding routine that she’s doing to help him. It’s like she thinks the hospital visits are standard practice or check ins.
I always thought she was a bit of a dick but this is next level - neglect! It’s painful to watch now

Reactions: 20
I just hope her medical team and (if they are aware - social care) are watching her social media very closely because I can't see how any professional involving her life could see this and not be very concerned from a safeguarding point of view.

And still a AD PR in her stories where she is also saying his blood is so thick they couldn't get any out. I don't even have words for how disgusting that is.
I couldn’t believe it at all. They couldn’t get blood out of your baby and you’re still thinking about ads?!?! Lord have mercy

I actually can’t believe my eyes that she’s combined a bugaboo ad with her baby’s concerning medical situation??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
No one in the hospital will be looking at anything online. It’s hard enough to take time to go to the loo and it’s not appropriate to start investigating patirents etc yourself. If there is a safeguarding concern, a referral will be made on the evidence before them.

Using a picture of a sick child to advertise bugaboo is beyond the pale. Bugaboo should be thoroughly ashamed of this. Why would they even want to be associated with this? The question also arises: are they expecting the mother of an unwell new born to fulfil contractual obligations at this time? Even if not, it gives the appearance they may well be. Not a good look at all.

This is serious with the risk of becoming much more serious much more quickly. Just looking at the baby, he appears dehydrated - his eyes look a bit sunken and he’s not a good colour. The issues with the blood are concerning. I really do most sincerely hope that Sarah and Rob are taking the advice given. It’s not to annoy them or purposefully stop them doing what they want to do. It’s in the baby’s best interest

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.