Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit @sadoldtroll with far and away the most liked suggestion.

RECAP: Sarah is so robotic and dull I'm not sure I can bothered to attempt a recap. Except to say Sarah got her way and had a third baby, all for the gram of course - she even named him Con(tent) and she’s more interested in copying some other instahuns new baby content than she is in feeding the poor little boy. Still neurotic, still pathetic, still desperate for likes, still moaning every 5 mins about SOMEONE having left her for deployment (who’d blame him) and SOMEONE else not being a good napper. Wait til she realises he’s not the Instacute third baby she longed for, and she starts Mission Convince Dim Sinbad to try for a 4th.

Goodness what came over me there! Longer than a recap. Feel fee to add anything I’ve missed, Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
VERY longtime lurker on this thread 😬😳 and have been watching from afar since Con(tent) arrived - but what has really stuck me this morning is - she is all about herself, hair, nails, lashes, looking perfect and Insta ready yet her children wear clothes I wouldn’t even let mine play out in the street wearing.

I’ve never read the books - and it maybe part of his costume -but ‘Tic /L’s trainers this morning are falling apart. I understand families are finding the cost of living rises unbelievable and keeping up with fashion may mean you don’t buy trainers with fashion anymore - but it with the daily coffee shop posts, I’d hope she’d be able to buy him a new pair.

Of all the things to bring me out of Lurker’ mode 🤣🫣 but it’s really annoyed me this morning - she wouldn’t show herself in that way so why is it okay for her kids 🤬 (could be said for anything she posts really!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
VERY longtime lurker on this thread 😬😳 and have been watching from afar since Con(tent) arrived - but what has really stuck me this morning is - she is all about herself, hair, nails, lashes, looking perfect and Insta ready yet her children wear clothes I wouldn’t even let mine play out in the street wearing.

I’ve never read the books - and it maybe part of his costume -but ‘Tic /L’s trainers this morning are falling apart. I understand families are finding the cost of living rises unbelievable and keeping up with fashion may mean you don’t buy trainers with fashion anymore - but it with the daily coffee shop posts, I’d hope she’d be able to buy him a new pair.

Of all the things to bring me out of Lurker’ mode 🤣🫣 but it’s really annoyed me this morning - she wouldn’t show herself in that way so why is it okay for her kids 🤬 (could be said for anything she posts really!)
Gosh you’re right, they are falling apart not just a bit scruffy. She seems v reluctant to spend money on her children 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Didn't Isla have to buy new trainers with her own birthday money once?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t understand why she has no friends….because you use them for childcare? Because you don’t pick up at normal times - you use after school clubs…because you are a complete odd ball?!

Reactions: 13
Every time she is ill she has to tell everyone 'I never get sick'..... Every. Single. Time. Therefore Sarah you do get sick. And probably not a bug or food poisoning but mastitis again.

Reactions: 15
I initially thought she had got Granny down so she could go away but it's now obvious she got her down for Mother's day, so someone could help the kids make her mother's day pancakes ect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I initially thought she had got Granny down so she could go away but it's now obvious she got her down for Mother's day, so someone could help the kids make her mother's day pancakes ect 😂
Yeah there’s no way she wasn’t having someone fuss over her on Mother’s Day. Even if it means her mum not getting any recognition herself or spending any time with her other children / grandkids / husband!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So vomitting yesterday and today out for food, nice that the 48hr rule doesn’t apply to Sarah.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
See she’s still trying to
Make her bring “‘mam” a thing even though she refers to her own mother as “mum” and her kids are English 👀. Make it make sense

Reactions: 8
See she’s still trying to
Make her bring “‘mam” a thing even though she refers to her own mother as “mum” and her kids are English 👀. Make it make sense
Perhaps she’s realised the mega cringe her offspring face as she insists on being mama and dada, so is trying to drop a vowel so they can be slightly less cringe?

It’s not, cos it’s as much a vomit inducing affectation as mama and dada.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perhaps she’s realised the mega cringe her offspring face as she insists on being mama and dada, so is trying to drop a vowel so they can be slightly less cringe?

It’s not, cos it’s as much a vomit inducing affectation as mama and dada.
Haha see I see mam as Scot’s slang so I think it’s endearing but onyl when used authentically like “ffs mam gimme peace” not forced by some kilted wanna be outlander extra

Reactions: 1