Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about all her rushing here and there with C. Is she still not recovering physically from pregnancy/delivery/sutures? I remember taking a couple of weeks to feel up to doing much outside my home.

Reactions: 3

Onthehop

VIP Member
Why no soft layer for him to lie on in his pram? I don't get it. All I wanted to do was make sure my babies were comfy and warm.

Anyway, do we know when Rob is due to be deployed?
It’s because she doesn’t seem to have bonded with him at all. Poor boy.

• Sad

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
So has she taken the poor little mite out in the dark and cold just so the older two can get rid of some energy? Why does she not trust Rob to be with the kids on his own? I mean she’s hardly mum of the year is she 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well rob did shut a garage door onto poor lachlans head once…

Onthehop

VIP Member
One of the biggest misunderstandings with breastfeeding is that babies should go a certain time between feeds or ‘can’t’ be hungry because they’ve just been fed. She’s just perpetuating that myth and laughing at her hungry baby, as if he’s being greedy 😢
So sad to see. She already has severe issues with this baby boy.

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Friends of mine are like this we all commented years ago there child is a diva, there now getting g the landing of there lives, even there parents are on about the child and her behaviour and manners.... the same will happen to sarah
100%. Sarah is in for a massive shock in the next few years when them hormones hit. Isla will soon get get up of the constant car journeys to and from Scotland and she will let Sarah know this.
---
I really don’t want to offend anyone and it does come from a place of concern but is the baby ok?

I can see he’s still Jaundice and never looks very settled but is there something else going on?

There is something about the way his mouth moves and his eyes that makes me wonder if there are other issues there…
Is that not him looking for food?

Instasham

Chatty Member
It’s a rerun of Lachlan and the feeding difficulties, woe is me and resentment. It’s all on her Instagram from 7 years ago. Although CAK is Lachlan’s double he doesn’t look the healthy lad that he was. Hope he is on the up. Not a photogenic wee fella; wonder if that’s why you can’t really see him in the grid pictures? Have seen more pics of beige baby stuff than the lad.

Frenchie

VIP Member
That poor baby must have such a bad headache too with dehydration. Look at him chewing his fingers in the pram. Not even a little warm hat on his head. Instead it’s tossed aside. No comfortable underlay either. Just awful. A prop for IG.
Agree!!!! Where’s his hat 😞

Thought so too, he looks like he’s dehydrated and/or lacking severely on the under-skin-fat. He is clearly not putting on the kilos (sorry - I’m not UK based :D ). And holy moly he looks so orange on this pic. How are there no daily doctors appointments???
I agree. He's not thriving. It's sad and worrying

• Sad
The tongue tie provider will have fucked her right off because they will have stressed the importance of very frequent feeds for positioning and attachment/supply reasons and to comfort the baby. Plus the baby will be pretty unsettled.