This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the first time she has caught on camera Isla being spiteful to Lachlan. Remember some football game thing where she refused to let him have a ball. Rushing to grab his even though she already had plenty. Sarah filming from a distance "Oh ticcy".

Ahhh whole weekend of solo parenting. She finds no joy in parenting does she. Always needing another adult to hold her hand because she can't do it on her own.

Since when has any husband had a strong opinion on a wardrobe door..... Adding this to another thing Sinbad has never said. Truth is they aren't insta enough for Sarah. She has gone through the list of things she wants to change - the bathroom, the garden, the carpet on the stairs, now the wardrobe doors at the same time as not wanting to pay for a fridge because this house isn't home and she has future plans 🙄

Reactions: 9
Please tell me she hasn’t name the fridge ‘Fred’. Sarah you imbecile you’re not cute but just a huge bleeping wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still can’t understand why she’s ordered such a big fridge freezer when for a large part of the year she’s the only adult and eats the bare minimum. We’ve all seen her ‘big shop’ in a small trolley. Why didn’t she just buy a standard size f/f? We’re a family of 5 and a normal size does us fine and I actually fill ours up! Don’t get my started on her calling it ‘he’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just bet that fridge is full of mini sausages, she pretends they don’t have them anymore but I don’t believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh what larks! Sarah forgot to take her laptop to work ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And look you Tattle meanies I DO EAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh what larks! Sarah forgot to take her laptop to work ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And look you Tattle meanies I DO EAT!!!!
Oh and the hilariously random apple slices and porridge!
Honestly she’s too funny!
Imagine buying those, at lunchtime, as part of a meal deal, like thousands of people do 🫠🙄

She has NO sense of humour.

Reactions: 10
God, I’m not disputing the struggles of being a military family. But you know as a single mum it does my head in, her sob stories about doing it alone!!!!
At least you have some emotional support from a partner, a man who if he wasn’t working away would be doing his role as a father, a partner who brings in a second income to support your children. There’s single mums life myself with no emotional support, no hands on parenting and no second income to support the upbringing of a child.
Usually I wouldn’t pull out the single mum card because I am sure there are struggles that mums in relationships face, that I don’t face and there are married mums who still do all of the parenting despite being with their partner but all Sarah does is MOAN MOAN MOAN so I struggle to sympathise with someone who will never appreciate what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s like a broken record. On and on and on about the same cr*p. WTF is in that lunchbox though?

Reactions: 12
Why the duck is she painting on a week night? Leave it for the weekend or when Rob's home. This is just a case of having to find something to do because she thrives off chaos.

Reactions: 21
Exactly. Hasn't even got time to take off her coat but always has time to upload and moan to Instagram. It is so boring and insulting to real solo parents.

Reactions: 16
She’s getting more insufferable as days go by. The pity party is insane! I want to shake her and tell her to stop fecking moaning! She’s on her own - we get it!! She’s only mentioned it a million times! And that fecking fridge debacle! I can’t bare it. (And breathe)

She would have a bit more time to do the mammoth entirely standard list of mundane tasks that any solo parent has of an evening (hats off to all solo parents of course) if she wasn’t taking photos of said mundane tasks to post on bloody Instagram with more classic Sarah moany captions. She is insufferable.

She really thinks she has it harder than everyone doesn’t she?

Those packed lunches were shocking, I can’t believe how much processed crap she puts in there. Very little going on except for some slices of apple.

Reactions: 10
I tit myself when I saw her hand, how long are her fingers?!

8590954B-4D7A-4868-979F-FCB8052A81DE.jpeg

And that was a nice grid post about Isla’s reading. It’s just that if it was Lachlan who aced something, she’d pick a video of him bombing around somewhere with “bless him ha ha ha” written on it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I tit myself when I saw her hand, how long are her fingers?!

View attachment 1995263

And that was a nice grid post about Isla’s reading. It’s just that if it was Lachlan who aced something, she’d pick a video of him bombing around somewhere with “bless him ha ha ha” written on it
Who needs so many opened boxes of bloody ice creams?!

Reactions: 11
Who the absolute duck is asking for a tour of her bastard fridge?!
I know 😂 With her fucked up eating habits and disorganised shopping I can guarantee her fridge just looks like a chiller cabinet down the Co-op - all neatly stacked processed snacks and pre cut fruit.
And also, ‘Fred’ 🤢 I’ve said this before but her way of naming objects/gendering them gives me the absolute rage. It’s so weird. The fridge isn’t male. Neither is your Christmas tree. It isn’t quirky and it isn’t cute.
And while we’re on the subject I’ll just add in nailies and hairies too 🤢 Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It cracks her up that her daughter & her have a same face shape. Genetics are hilarious. 🙄🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CCA305E9-C7E6-46BC-8F5C-91ED48274546.jpeg

Anymore botox in that forehead and those eyebrows are going to disappear!!!!
Also how much better does her hair look pushed backwards like this rather than the Amish style slick down centre parting she normally has?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.