This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging them, before she buys tonight in the hopes they send her some freebies. Has she put her hand in her pocket for the new fridge freezer yet?
I hope they don’t, I’ll be really annoyed!

I can’t believe she’s still holding out for a free fridge. What about her account makes her think she’d be a good influencer to gift anything to!

Reactions: 6
Why is she buying snag tights when they are aimed at curvier women? Buy some in Tesco you daft cow

Reactions: 5
I guess I’d miss my dad if my mum was a nightmare to be with when he wasn’t around, just imagine those poor kids walking on egg shells around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Snag tights are so worth every penny, I’ve got 3 pairs and they have lasted years!

Poor Isla, my heart really hurts for them both, they must be so so tied up inside, they both need a rest, a proper relaxing day with their toys and home comforts, but because of SARAHS issues it’s not going to happen is it.

Reactions: 9
Kids can have upsets for loads of reasons.

There is no chance of that for Isla though - any upset at all will be ‘because she’s missing her dad bless her.’

I’m just not buying that. I’ve known LOADS of military families, and not one of them has made such heavy weather of deployment as she does. Not even really long active service ones, not even when the family was on an overseas base isolating through Covid with dad deployed for months at a time. As a kid my dad worked all over the world while we stayed home. I’ve seen this from both perspectives and none of her antics ringtrue.

It’s obvious that Sarah’s own inability to manage has meant she is projecting those feelings onto the kids.

Reactions: 14
Sinbad being away is normal life for both kids so why do they find it so upsetting? They have never known any different, have they?

Reactions: 9
At islas age I'd be massively worried at her being so upset going into school she cannot just put everything down to her missing her Dad!
I'd be putting time aside every day for the kids to talk..bathtime, coloring,even making toast to chat very telling that those kids are over worked that this always seems to come out at school time and that's why she struggles to calm them and assure them! The lack of downtime is causing them so many problems but she cannot see it!

Reactions: 17
At islas age I'd be massively worried at her being so upset going into school she cannot just put everything down to her missing her Dad!
I'd be putting time aside every day for the kids to talk..bathtime, coloring,even making toast to chat very telling that those kids are over worked that this always seems to come out at school time and that's why she struggles to calm them and assure them! The lack of downtime is causing them so many problems but she cannot see it!
Feel really sorry for those kids. My children are always busy but they appreciate some down days

Reactions: 6
Her steamer has broke and she has had to get the ironing board out. Do you know who I blame? Sinbad and that bloody Royal Navy!! I expect the water in Scotland is so soft that all clothing comes out of the washing machine ceaseless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So now she needs to go to curry’s and get a fridge and a steamer!! Or you know the less logical solution of moaning about it on insta for weeks in the hope of getting one for free.🙄

I find it disgusting she feels it’s appropriate to ever say publicly that her kids are struggling with things. We don’t know them. Hardly any of her followers do. This is massively private stuff that some wouldn’t even tell their friends about because it’s Isla’s struggles, not Sarah’s.

Reactions: 13
I find it disgusting she feels it’s appropriate to ever say publicly that her kids are struggling with things. We don’t know them. Hardly any of her followers do. This is massively private stuff that some wouldn’t even tell their friends about because it’s Isla’s struggles, not Sarah’s.
Completely agree. Her kids are so going to rebel one day. She is awful sharing this information for anyone to watch. Pathetic woman

Completely agree. Her kids are so going to rebel one day. She is awful sharing this information for anyone to watch. Pathetic woman
She absolutely sees it as opportunity for content when one of them goes through something. If she didn’t she wouldn’t post it. Despicable mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.