This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if someone has reported her as they’ve posted this today.
View attachment 1939835
It’s unlikely she will even think this applies to her. She crops or covers other people, so will feel that she is already following the policy because this statement says it is to ‘ensure nobody else is in the picture.’ This isn’t a new policy, and it’s never made her behave any differently.

Makes me furious that she thinks it is ok to normalise taking photos at a pool. This is how predators hide in plain sight, and how idiots inadvertently expose children who are fleeing abuse. For every innocent parent sneakily ignoring a rule because they know they don’t have malicious intent, they are making it easier for every creep who does want to sneakily get away with it too.

And she does it EVERY week. Sitting there with her camera out taking photos. The fact that she takes them with such regularity and posts them with the same frequency and has yet to be asked to stop tells you everything you need to know about how seriously the pool staff take safeguarding.

Reactions: 12
It’s unlikely she will even think this applies to her. She crops or covers other people, so will feel that she is already following the policy because this statement says it is to ‘ensure nobody else is in the picture.’ This isn’t a new policy, and it’s never made her behave any differently.

Makes me furious that she thinks it is ok to normalise taking photos at a pool. This is how predators hide in plain sight, and how idiots inadvertently expose children who are fleeing abuse. For every innocent parent sneakily ignoring a rule because they know they don’t have malicious intent, they are making it easier for every creep who does want to sneakily get away with it too.

And she does it EVERY week. Sitting there with her camera out taking photos. The fact that she takes them with such regularity and posts them with the same frequency and has yet to be asked to stop tells you everything you need to know about how seriously the pool staff take safeguarding.
I’ve said this before but imagine being a vulnerable child and just trying to enjoy your swimming lesson and you see someone pull their phone out- not knowing whether they are taking secret pictures of you in your swimwear and if so what they are doing with those pictures. Children shouldn’t have to worry about these things.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said this before but imagine being a vulnerable child and just trying to enjoy your swimming lesson and you see someone pull their phone out- not knowing whether they are taking secret pictures of you in your swimwear and if so what they are doing with those pictures. Children shouldn’t have to worry about these things.
Exactly. Ok so she may only post the cropped photos of Lachlan but how many photos has she got on her phone with other kids in them?? Its just weird and wrong. And as i said the other day - its boring & pointless. Boring badly taken out of focus photos of her boring child in a swimming pool — NO ONE CARES.

Reactions: 15
She’ll see the signs at the pool and the post but she must not think the rules apply to her. She’s a spoilt brat who stamps her feet when she doesn’t get her own way and rather than going and having a quiet word with her, they’ll end up banning all photos

Reactions: 7
It'll be interesting to see what she does tonight. Isn't it Islas lesson?

Reactions: 2
Sarah apparently hasn’t taken a lunch break today - too busy to eat ya know? On the other hand has time to pop out for Pokémon cards 🤦‍♀️ how much time is she supposed to get for a lunch break- I work in NHS and get 30 mins unpaid, frequently work through my lunch and if I had to “pop out” would need to work the time back. She is making a mockery of her department with how much she swings the lead (I mean staples)

Reactions: 6
Sarah apparently hasn’t taken a lunch break today - too busy to eat ya know? On the other hand has time to pop out for Pokémon cards 🤦‍♀️ how much time is she supposed to get for a lunch break- I work in NHS and get 30 mins unpaid, frequently work through my lunch and if I had to “pop out” would need to work the time back. She is making a mockery of her department with how much she swings the lead (I mean staples)
Id assume she gets 1 hour lunch break, which is pretty standard for office based jobs

Reactions: 2
Wtf didn’t take a lunch break but went shopping?

News flash Sarah, that IS a lunch break, you just wanted to let us all know that you didn’t eat today, and that you still hate the navy, and have limited skills in dealing with your kids emotions - namely buying them stuff and keeping them busy.

Maybe you could use your next #notalunchbreak to read up on how to help your kids deal with complex emotions without buying them stuff?
---

Someone has tagged 'This mama life' onto the comments haha! lol
Oh that’s quite brilliant! Well done that person. Can’t believe she actually takes time out her life to cross post on all these channels - that fb comment links to an fb page for this mama life. Amazes me that she thinks so many people are interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why did she go to Smyth's? Doesn't B&M, supermarkets, even Argos do the cards?

Jeez those fake gold Pokémon cards are expensive! Talk about buying your childrens love.

Reactions: 3
If she takes photos today or shares pics again, I’ll be reporting her.

Sarah, I work in a job where I can wield influence in regards to the safety and well-being of children, my complaint won’t go unnoticed. Best you stop filming your kids in a place where it clearly says filming isn’t allowed.

She pisses me off and she blatantly doesn’t care about anyone or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pleeease somebody find all the photos she’s ever taken of the swimming pool and post them all in the comments section on that Facebook post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly no companies have slid into her DM’s yet to offer her a fridge freezer (American size please note companies!) and she is GAGGING for a freebie.

Reactions: 7
Is she filtering fridges by ‘not in stock’ to make it look even harder to be her?!

My giant American fridge freezer died last year (in summer, while I was being made redundant so it was both seasonally inconvenient and financially difficult), and I got a replacement from AO within days and I live quite a bit more remotely than her. It also cost WAY less than the one she’s looking at.

Please somebody gift her some life coaching!

Reactions: 4
Is she filtering fridges by ‘not in stock’ to make it look even harder to be her?!

My giant American fridge freezer died last year (in summer, while I was being made redundant so it was both seasonally inconvenient and financially difficult), and I got a replacement from AO within days and I live quite a bit more remotely than her. It also cost WAY less than the one she’s looking at.

Please somebody gift her some life coaching!
Just had a look and seems Southampton only stock smaller fridges/chest freezers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.