Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
' RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day '

- this one 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣💀
“RIP Great-great-great-great-great-great-great Granddad Aethelfræth. U died in 1207 but I still miss u”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BonBon27

VIP Member
I just stupidly went on FB and I don’t know why - Christmas Eve is the worst night of the year on there. Whhhhhyyyyyyy do I need to see 7263 photos of perfect families in their matching pyjamas, putting out carrots, holding stockings, standing by a plate with a mince pie on it??? Do people honestly think they’re the only ones doing it? My kids have done that (well not the matching pyjamas so obvs I’ve failed as a mother) but I don’t suppose anyone cares enough to see the pics I took. So I won’t share them. But then I guess if it isn’t on social media, it didn’t really happen, did it?!?

• Heart
  • Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Totally unhelpful comments. Someone asking for jam jars for a project they’re doing and the reply that comes is “Oh I just recycled 4795, wish I’d known you needed them!” Uh, cheers Jan but it’s of no use to anyone if you don’t have them anymore, is it?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
The way it feels like absolutely everyone has ADHD, autism, etc. If they don't have it then their kids do.

I think highlighting and talking about neurodivert issues is great but how do so many people have some sort of diagnosis now? I'm making this post with people with a profile who can make money from it in mind, rather than the average Joe/Jane.

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
Bland houses with exactly the same furniture, ornaments and lamps as everyone else’s. If I see one more hall console table with a mirror above it and a vase that looks like a polo mint with pampas in it, I’ll scream !
The things on my shelves have real meaning and aren’t just generic tat that I’ll send to the charity shop in 6 months when they go out of fashion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

mcfeez

VIP Member
People who have their decorations down already.

These are the same people who bleet on and on about Christmas excitement, usually even before the start of December. Then the decorations are down Boxing Day. Honestly its just the same as everything else in society now - it feels like everyone is always impatient for 'the next thing'.

Just wait for the "Can't wait til summer" posts.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
This is applicable to general life as well but I’m SICK of seeing the word “triggered” being thrown all over the place!! Molly Mae (who I’m not a fan of but this is just the example that’s tipped me over the edge) has used the angel (👼) emoji in reference to her unborn baby and people are going off it saying this emoji is reserved for people who’ve lost a baby & using this emoji to refer to a living baby is offensive and is triggering them??? Sorry if an emoji is genuinely triggering to you then please seek professional help, that’s not normal. People are way too quick to police people on stupid shit nowadays. Molly Mae has done far worse than use an emoji 🤣🫣

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
People's Christmas Dinners. Some look absolutely vile. With the caption "omg so lush. Cant move now"
Glad I don't live in their house!

• Haha
  • Wow

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Don’t hate me…but every other person on social media now labels themselves as ‘neurodivergent’ and honestly I’m sure it’s just another bandwagon. Nothing at all against those who may genuinely be, but I think the term is being thrown around way too easily at the moment.
See also the 8695948373+ new genders

• Haha
  • Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
James and Ola Jordan with their fitness rip off for the new year. ‘ We gained weight in the summer so we could lose it in the New Year and you can pay us a fee for our slimming plan because we are skint’ . Just fuck off.

• Haha