Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fitness influencers lifting up their boobs to show their abs when we can already see the abs. And they all do it! Bizarre

Reactions: 16
People making tiktoks about how to make loads of money through questionable means

Reactions: 7
this whole thing of people making gross ridiculous food just to get views/engagement. its so disgustingly wasteful

Reactions: 16
The weird pickle videos all over ticktok where they roll a pickle on some sort of weird sweet that looks like a fruit roll up and then sprinkle spicy stuff on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The weird pickle videos all over ticktok where they roll a pickle on some sort of weird sweet that looks like a fruit roll up and then sprinkle spicy stuff on 🤢
tit like this turns my stomach. The other one is when people unwrap a ferrero rocher and replace it with a chocolate covered Brussels sprout

• Sick
Reactions: 2
“I don’t know who needs to hear this, but…”

NOBODY! Nobody needs to hear your lobotomised shitlarkery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People's 'journeys'.
'Autism mommies'
People miming to songs - and miming tit.
The word aesthetic.
Jake Quickenden beggin it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The way it feels like absolutely everyone has ADHD, autism, etc. If they don't have it then their kids do.

I think highlighting and talking about neurodivert issues is great but how do so many people have some sort of diagnosis now? I'm making this post with people with a profile who can make money from it in mind, rather than the average Joe/Jane.

Reactions: 30
The way it feels like absolutely everyone has ADHD, autism, etc. If they don't have it then their kids do.

I think highlighting and talking about neurodivert issues is great but how do so many people have some sort of diagnosis now?
I have an autistic son and strongly suspect I'm ADHD myself (have done for years) and I wonder it myself. Where have all these autistic and ADHD people appeared from?

Reactions: 6
I have an autistic son and strongly suspect I'm ADHD myself (have done for years) and I wonder it myself. Where have all these autistic and ADHD people appeared from?
I just think there’s more awareness now, back in the day you were just naughty.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.