Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
People posting this shite....
Then on Christmas Eve they delete it and repost the same photo but this time with them and kids standing outside the front door all wearing matching pyjamas.

Early-Hours-London-Christmas-decor-and-festive-doorways-5-of-17.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I cannot deal with any more performative parenting. Anyone posting elf on the shelf, Christmas breakfasts, over the top advent calendars etc is getting fucking muted

• Heart
  • Haha

nycinthesun

Bloody hell how much effort do mums go through these days?!
I think "yummy mummy" culture (or whatever category this falls into) has gotten out of hand and is so repetitive to see. I wonder if social media existed when our parents became new parents, if this would be how they acted? Having blogs and instagrams dedicated to multiple images of matching Christmas pajamas for holiday cards, or perfectly curated neutral colored baby's nurseries, using a hashtag of their child's entire full names, patting themselves on the back for being a parent every time mothers' day and their child's birthdays came along, writing full length essays addressed to their 1 year old who can't even read yet.

• Heart

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
This is more of what I'm sick of seeing on tattle specifically but people going on really irrelevant tangents about themselves
Prime example - influencer gets a shit tattoo
Cue "well I love ink so much (side note saying ink instead of tattoo- cringe) and I have 78 tattoos all on my face and they're really cool and edgy so I'm obviously so much better than X influencer and I am also the authority on ink 🤪 🤟🤟🤟🤟"

• Haha
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
sub-buzz-21604-1514389939-6.png

Approximately one billion variations of this shitty and BORING sentiment when I would say more people are back at work tomorrow (or never had time off at all!) than not. Every year. 💤 😴 💤 😴

Reactions: 26

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Ok I’m new to this thread, I think it might be the best one on tattle. Apologies if it’s been said before, but I hate the “wholesome” caption on pics, it seems to be used frequently these days. Like, anything that isn’t snorting cocaine off the ass of a stripper is captioned “wholesome”

• Haha
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
This! Absolutely fucking revolting. How can you post this and not be ashamed. Looks like cat litter and shit all over the floor. Worst still, 2 people have asked for it. I am gob smacked.
Screenshot_20221108_143307_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Those newspaper articles about someone making their Christmas dinner for 50p because they spend Christmas Eve looting the shops of their yellow sticker items. Or they’ve got next year’s Christmas presents already bought and wrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zulkraa

VIP Member
913CCABB-EE95-4DFC-BC3D-A4B01A45726A.jpeg

I have an old school friend that literally has her tits pouring out in every public image and then complains about the random men friend requests 🙄

• Haha

howareyoufinethankyou

People who post Happy Birthday on your Facebook page when they don’t know you well enough to know you died years ago, or have even bothered to look at your page properly to notice all the tributes that have been left.
One of my best mates passed away 4 years ago. Every year I see people post things like “Happy birthday! Hope you are well? x”
“Hope you are having a great birthday!” on his Facebook page.

• Wow
  • Sad

Hollie Day

VIP Member
When you just want to be taken through the ingredients and method for a specific recipe on YT but find the first ten minutes is taken up with them waffling on about everything but the recipe.

Then you fast forward to the actual helpful bit only for them to stop halfway through to promote a freebie kitchen gadget or to give you a tour of their pantry or herb garden. So frustrating

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Or equally as annoying, the posts that go around saying “no new year new me crap for me, I’ll still be the same outspoken girl I’ve always been ✌🏻

Usually from someone who wouldn’t say boo to a goose. 🙄

• Haha
Is this a safe space to admit I hate both this year’s John Lewis advert particularly but hate twee Christmas tear jerker ad formats even more? 😳🤭

• Heart