Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Sadfishing and social media break posts.

Then when said posts only get three 'likes' up pops a 'I'm baaack' video two days later of them dancing around the kitchen to Abba with glass of prosecco in hand.
Ash from ash and Chels life stories we’re looking at you!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

VIP Member
When people declare that it's officially Christmas because the Coca Cola advert is on :sleep:
Which is bollocks, when you hear SLADE, it's xmas!! (not that I give a fuck about xmas)

BTW, I've actually seen the lorry!!

VIP Member
To be fair, it's quite hard to make a roast dinner plate look nice in a photo 🤣 not that I posted any pictures of mine but it would definitely look awful if I did. Tasted amazing though 🤣
I don't agree, I know of one Tattle friend who makes a roast dinner look like a masterpiece.
You should drop into the "Krusty" thread sometime.

glitter&sparkle

I would have been so tempted to point out it is would HAVE not OF. A major pet hate of mine and I am so shocked how many times on Social Media I read would of, could of, must of, should of and even seen must off :confused:
I didn’t even notice that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just thought the whole status was funny 😂

• Haha

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
I watched ONE facebook recommended video of a horse’s manky hoof being filed down and cleaned (I was having 5 mins with a cup of tea and scrolling, no judgement, haha!) and weeks since every other facebook recommended video on my feed is horses’ hooves being cleaned, painted, filed etc :LOL: So many different ones, too! Who is out there videoing all this.

Same on Instagram with pimple popping. I watched ONE video out of curiosity and my recommended feed is now full of blackhead videos :LOL: Who is uploading all these videos?!
😂 I did the same but with a cow's manky foot.

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
My child noticed me wrapping presents in the same paper Santa used! What shall I tell them to keep the magic alive???

How hard is it to buy a different roll of paper that you keep hidden and just wrap Santa presents in?? Do people not have any common sense at all? Or are they making shit like this up so they have something to post and get some attention?
The other thing is the confusion over which presents Santa gives. Some families apparently say that the tree presents are Santa as well? I think I’ve slipped up in real life with that with some toddler haha 🧑‍🎄

soph30

VIP Member
I’ll be the odd one out I love Elf and other Christmas films while wrapping or drinking warm drinks in this freezing weather! No kids to blame either …..maybe I need to be on the Christmas thread 😂🙈 There is an element of nostalgia for me with Christmas films.
Yeah grown up ones like Love Actually, not kids cartoons 😂

whoareyouu

VIP Member

This! I get the sentiment, and people should have the free will to strike if they wish, and I support that. However, we are not in a dictatorship. We're not in Russia. We're not in China. It won't become illegal to shout about the government. You should be relieved that you are able to say these things.
Do shut up.
Doesn’t she live in America anyway now?

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Is anybody else constantly have notification updates on Facebook from friends about stuff they have posted??
It’s driving me mad!!
I have to click on the three little dots and turn notifications off for said persons updates!!
I never had problem before but the last week it’s been relentless
Yes! I turned off notifications a while ago now. It was so irritating!