Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Companies that offer competitions with a "why should you win this". Results in millions of comments from sheeple with their pull at the heart string stories of losing family members, terminal illness, loss of a child, partner just left them etc. God it is so depressing 😞

Reactions: 32
Not yet but I'm a celeb will be shoved down our throats the next few weeks

Reactions: 11
I apologise in advance for probably being person #983 to say this but..... Those short videos that invade Facebook. Either somebody cooking something that is inedible, usually under the header "HOW DIDN'T I KNOW THIS MACARONI CHOCOLATE HAMBURGER HACK?!" or they cook something equally gross but there's summat daft in the fridge, like a shoe or a pregnancy test or a book about being a gullible bleep* just so a load of people will write in the comments "so, we just ignoring that slipper in the refrigerator?!?!"

*That book hasn't featured as yet, but it would be apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I apologise in advance for probably being person #983 to say this but..... Those short videos that invade Facebook. Either somebody cooking something that is inedible, usually under the header "HOW DIDN'T I KNOW THIS MACARONI CHOCOLATE HAMBURGER HACK?!" or they cook something equally gross but there's summat daft in the fridge, like a shoe or a pregnancy test or a book about being a gullible bleep* just so a load of people will write in the comments "so, we just ignoring that slipper in the refrigerator?!?!"

*That book hasn't featured as yet, but it would be apt.
Hahah those micro seconds of a video had me fooled the other day literally stared at it for a full 10 seconds until I realised it was repeating itself 😂. So frigging annoying!!

Reactions: 6
The people who constantly post ITS ONLY NOVEMBER on Christmas posts, it’s as bad as those already wetting themselves about Christmas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People posting this shite....
Then on Christmas Eve they delete it and repost the same photo but this time with them and kids standing outside the front door all wearing matching pyjamas.

Early-Hours-London-Christmas-decor-and-festive-doorways-5-of-17.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry but this doesn’t look appealing? Fruit and savoury sandwiches and cream and don’t those nugget things have some kind of meat in them? All piled on top in a small box :)
And everything ends up tasting like everything else!! Grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry but this doesn’t look appealing? Fruit and savoury sandwiches and cream and don’t those nugget things have some kind of meat in them? All piled on top in a small box :)
This reminds me of something I would hVe made my mum when I was about 5 as a mother's day picnic

Reactions: 10
People who write lists then proceed to upload the list on too Instagram stories and talk about how busy they are and that they gonna smash the list and not enough time in the day blah blah blah!
Then proceed to show us different steps
Post office done ✔ (post office in the background)
Pets at home done ✔ (pet shop in the background)
Do you see where I’m going with this? 😂
Then they come on to have a chat about there day and how it’s going
Like duck off and crack on!!
Stop talking to the sheep and just get the tit done!!
Like we all have lists and tit to do so why do they think we give a single duck????
It’s called life
I just can’t with these ‘huns’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So obviously staged videos of people doing 'random acts of kindness' :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Also them very staged street interviews where they ask them to swap phones and stuff. So boring I really don't get the point in these stupid staged videos.

Reactions: 11
I keep getting the videos where the bloke shouts in people's faces "he's a 10 but..." sick of seeing his stupid face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.