Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter really is a cesspit of hate. There are trolls and bullies everywhere but something about Twitter seems to make people extra vile. I'd be quite happy if the site does go up in smoke.
I was going to comment the same, people on twitter are awful

Reactions: 2
I was going to comment the same, people on twitter are awful
I've been online since around the year 2000 and Twitter is by far the nastiest platform I've ever seen. What it is about it, I wonder, that makes people check their humanity at the door?

Reactions: 7
I've been online since around the year 2000 and Twitter is by far the nastiest platform I've ever seen. What it is about it, I wonder, that makes people check their humanity at the door?
I agree, it's really a platform with no limits, very nasty.

Reactions: 4
Someone on Twitter announced yesterday that his wife had died. And he has no idea how to move forward. He was told to grow some balls and to get out of his self pity.
That's terrible poor guy.... tweets like that about people losing family members young , (either their child or partner) keep coming up as suggested for me and I don't know why, it gives me bad anxiety reading stuff like that
(I know that sounds selfish but its very random and I don't know these people at all)

Reactions: 2
Reaction channels should be giving Kay commission at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not ashamed to admit I am a Kay subscriber via Joe Lycett on Harry Hill many years ago 😂. My favourite bit is the taste test at the end where every time without fail she or Lee says "it just tastes like <insert name of the food>"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Various bleeping adverts/sponsored posts for Gousto, Mindful Chef and the like. duck off, they’re all tit.
6BF0D443-9CD2-4CFA-A97D-0F2A21E8B352.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I only have Instagram but I think I’m going to deactivate it before the year is over. I get both out of going on it and it’s full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only have Instagram but I think I’m going to deactivate it before the year is over. I get both out of going on it and it’s full of tit.
I’ve felt the same! Poss creepy but I have a fake Insta where I don’t follow anyone I know or brands I like and I prefer going in that and being a nosy cow over my actual Insta? 😬 I’m tempted to delete my real life one and keep the fake one lol.

Reactions: 9
New year new me
Here’s to new beginnings
Big changes are coming

Any variation of this tit can get in the bleeping bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is applicable to general life as well but I’m SICK of seeing the word “triggered” being thrown all over the place!! Molly Mae (who I’m not a fan of but this is just the example that’s tipped me over the edge) has used the angel (👼) emoji in reference to her unborn baby and people are going off it saying this emoji is reserved for people who’ve lost a baby & using this emoji to refer to a living baby is offensive and is triggering them??? Sorry if an emoji is genuinely triggering to you then please seek professional help, that’s not normal. People are way too quick to police people on stupid tit nowadays. Molly Mae has done far worse than use an emoji 🤣🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Easter eggs. My timeline is full of Easter Eggs. What shop is selling what and the likes. Go away cut me and I’m bleed Cadbury’s Heroes & cheese, the last thing I want to see is more chocolate at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Easter eggs. My timeline is full of Easter Eggs. What shop is selling what and the likes. Go away cut me and I’m bleed Cadbury’s Heroes & cheese, the last thing I want to see is more chocolate at the moment.
Morrisons started selling them on boxing day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The year in review stuff we always get from now until several weeks into Jan, and New Year hoopla in general. I've never really understood the fuss about a totally arbitary date on the calender that changes absolutely nothing when it passes by. It just seems to be yet another excuse for a huge piss up and people buying crap they don't need because new year, new me.

Reactions: 12
People who have their decorations down already.

These are the same people who bleet on and on about Christmas excitement, usually even before the start of December. Then the decorations are down Boxing Day. Honestly its just the same as everything else in society now - it feels like everyone is always impatient for 'the next thing'.

Just wait for the "Can't wait til summer" posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.