Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might have been said, but "Glad the news in finally out!" on pregnancy announcements. Never a good look.

Reactions: 19
Saw someone showing off that their 5 kids had got new iPhones and smartwatches 🤢 do they want their kids to be targets for thieves?

Reactions: 14
When you start a thread and someone hijacks it with a completely question.

Reactions: 4
I've mentioned it on here before I think but is anyone a member of that family lockdown page on Facebook? It's honestly mental some of the stuff people share 🤣 tonight someone was complaining that her husband snacks too much before tea every night then never eats it , I mean wtf advice can we give you for that, either tell him to stop eating or don't cook for him , he's not a child 🤣

There was another post the other day someone having custody issues and calling her ex controlling etc (I mean I don't know this person so can't comment on whether it's true) but how rude , when you're not anonymous and anyone can see , why would you share that much private info

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've mentioned it on here before I think but is anyone a member of that family lockdown page on Facebook? It's honestly mental some of the stuff people share 🤣 tonight someone was complaining that her husband snacks too much before tea every night then never eats it , I mean wtf advice can we give you for that, either tell him to stop eating or don't cook for him , he's not a child 🤣

There was another post the other day someone having custody issues and calling her ex controlling etc (I mean I don't know this person so can't comment on whether it's true) but how rude , when you're not anonymous and anyone can see , why would you share that much private info
Im on that lockdown group , just saw the post u mention lol

2 things bugging me right now..
1. As mentioned above, when someone posts ‘omg the news is finally out!’ Regarding a pregnancy announcement. My friend announced her pregnancy this week, which I knew of from day one.. but her friend JUST had to comment ‘omg so glad the news is out, was so hard keeping it to myself’. Stfu hun.
2. My cousin uploading photos of her 5 month old in a&e with an oxygen mask on as they had breathing difficulties.. why is this thought to be appropriate to upload??!!
I’m going through a tough time myself grieving a miscarriage and part of me wants to talk about it On my sm (I only have a small private following of close friends and family) but then I knock some sense into myself to not upload it as it really isn’t anyones business. I wish we didn’t have social media anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
‘You’ve got this’

Got what? Oh yeah usually involves some kind of first world problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Desperados like this, she has that manic “this is my last chance to avoid getting a job, guys!!!” look in her eyes. Getting her bits out and talking about her “post baby body” two years on like she gave birth a month ago 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 12
2 things bugging me right now..
1. As mentioned above, when someone posts ‘omg the news is finally out!’ Regarding a pregnancy announcement. My friend announced her pregnancy this week, which I knew of from day one.. but her friend JUST had to comment ‘omg so glad the news is out, was so hard keeping it to myself’. Stfu hun.
2. My cousin uploading photos of her 5 month old in a&e with an oxygen mask on as they had breathing difficulties.. why is this thought to be appropriate to upload??!!
I’m going through a tough time myself grieving a miscarriage and part of me wants to talk about it On my sm (I only have a small private following of close friends and family) but then I knock some sense into myself to not upload it as it really isn’t anyones business. I wish we didn’t have social media anymore.
There’s a Tommy’s group on Facebook. It’s a really good support group, you should join x sorry for your loss xx

im on it too ! i cant believe some of the stuff people post.on there! Either far to personal or embarrassing to family members or loads of attention seeking posts with 'picture for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People who can’t spell or type properly and feel the need to end every sentence with ‘lol’ EG;

Person puts photo of some amazing holiday place. Someone comments “Iz that wear u r lol”
Reply “I wish lol”
Someone replies “Defiantly wud want to be their lol”
Another reply “Looks like ur garden mate lol”
And so it goes on……🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
People who can’t spell or type properly and feel the need to end every sentence with ‘lol’ EG;

Person puts photo of some amazing holiday place. Someone comments “Iz that wear u r lol”
Reply “I wish lol”
I was trying to chat with a guy on a dating app like this. He put lol at the end of every message. I was thinking "it's not funny you twit". In the end I gave up. So tiresome. 🙄

Ps love the spelling or lack of it descriptions lol 😂

Reactions: 8

Reply “I wish lol”
Was talking to boy like this, instead of lol he'd put aha. Or, fairs. To be fair. After everything!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Stop congesting my Youtube subscriptions page with masses of vertical 10 second clips! Leave that tit on Tiktok where it belongs, or create a second "shorts" channel so I can happily not subscribe to it!

Reactions: 17
Makeup tutorials.. staged videos… pouting pictures.. pictures of girls in outfits looking at the floor.. pictures of girls bending down for no reason..
general influencer pictures.
Nowadays I much prefer peoples normal pictures of them having a good time than staged heavily makeup and overly filtered pictures. Anything thats an AD I dont really look at anymore

Reactions: 19
Everyone and their dog with a fitness account or a gym account. I don’t need to see any more young women hip thrusting their way to average glutes with ass pics every day. Plz stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My next door neighbour posted 30 photos of her 3 year old daughter’s birthday presents and those of her opening them.
Then 65 photos of her birthday party.

The fake camera grab pose though, I bet most of them are taken on selfie sticks 😩

View attachment 1076568
She needs to get her implants checked. One looks as if it has either dropped or is leaking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.