Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Birthday week". Ok, I will be making a weekend of my birthday. But a week when you're an adult?

How everyone's suddenly an expert on Ukraine / Russia.

Reactions: 8
"Birthday week". Ok, I will be making a weekend of my birthday. But a week when you're an adult?

How everyone's suddenly an expert on Ukraine / Russia.
I cringe for any grown adult for whom birthdays are still anything more than a card, cake and maybe a meal out. Just be more Eeyore with every passing year like the rest of us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m in a couple of groups on FB for TV programs I like and generally find people really OTT with how much merchandise they feel the need to have, tattoos etc. But you know, you do you, whatever makes you happy. What is annoying tho is how many posts I see of “Oh my God, has anyone noticed Bob Bobberson from our favourite show is the lead actor in this film that’s been out for 5 years?” Uh, that’s their job love, they act in different things to earn money. It’s not that shocking. And it’s not that major a discovery. That’s why IMDB exists and has very long lists of all the things they’ve been in! Get. A. Grip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.