Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything Gym or fitness related …

A slow mo video of their yoga
A super speed video of their yoga
A gym mirror selfie 🙄
A Fitness outfit mirror selfie
A pic of their sweaty red head after a workout
Showing you they’re about to start a YouTube body pump etc class
And my hate of all hates.. a post of their fit bit running map, showing how far, how many calories they’ve burned etc etc! #welldone 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Just get on with it …. IM NOT INTERESTED

Reactions: 21
Influencer I follow (not sure if I can name she has 5000 followers) she puts Instagram stories up everyday of ‘on this day last year’ she had a baby last year so it’s always throwbacks of newborn and at least a couple of stories nothing particularly of note either just standard baby photos
Maybe as a one off but it’s EVERYDAY

Find it so bizarre to be constantly living in the past so to speak?

Reactions: 6

A gym mirror selfie 🙄
And my hate of all hates.. a post of their fit bit running map, showing how far, how many calories they’ve burned etc etc! #welldone 👏👏👏👏👏👏

All the men local to me like to do the mirror shot, sweaty gym pose in grey tracksuit bottoms… making sure a certain thing is adjusted to be visible.

I can’t bare running/biking maps either and the smoke they blow up their own arses when posting them - nobody actually cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

A gym mirror selfie 🙄

One of my mates bought a subscription to Les Mills at the start of the first lockdown and became obsessed with it. She is still posting her workouts every day with chatty commentary like 'Did Grit no 73 today. Pylo 19 track, pretty tough but enjoyed it. Got to love those one armed burpees! Lateral mountain climbers, no thanks! Lol!'

No one is interested hun. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People deliberately posting videos or photos when they are “upset or crying. I’m sorry but the last thing I want to do when I’m crying or sad, is deliberately take pictures and videos of myself. People who do that are simply attention seeking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have 3 babies, I exclusively breastfed them. But there are women who can't/ don't want to to. Every mother has her choice on how to raise a baby bottle or breast.
But there are these influencers who just shove their bare boobs in mouth of baby and take 100 pictures. I follow this mom influencers who misses no chance on taking nude lake side photos, breastfeeding. Ugh! Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Also, that nitwit inspiration influence Jay Shetty, he and his massive bleep wife who bats her eyes and giggles like a preschooler.

Reactions: 2
Thought people on here would appreciate this 🤣 (Bella Mackie - Greg James' wife - wrote it)
I remember Samantha Faiers made a similar comment about her chicken soup recipe (which she no doubt snaffled from somebody else). “So many of you have asked for the recipe.”

Any excuse to make herself look like chef of the year! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone here actually have a Favourites album? I'm certain I don't know a single person who has one.
I don’t have one haha. I have albums of a few things like travel times or what but none for favourites

Reactions: 1
Someone I know got an origami desk calendar for Christmas and so far has posted whatever today's origami thing they've made Every. Single. Day. On both Facebook and Instagram

I can't cope with a full year of this so I've muted them on both. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Make some paper aeroplanes and tell them that is your version of origami. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a new thing going on on my Instagram feed which is people posting their “intentions” for the day - which I thought is meant to be something well-being or spirituality related but people are posting what are actually their to-do lists for the day… so instead of “think of how far you’ve come” you get “clean out cat litter tray” it’s that content that’s completely pointless to everyone.

People writing a post to “introduce” themselves to allllll their new followers (all 5 of them). We know who you are, we’ve gone through all your posts back to 2016 when you were taking selfies in Tenerife with sunburn and an entire table of shots and cocktails.

People who rant about losing followers to the ones who have stuck around - not for much longer though, you petulant bint.

All the men local to me like to do the mirror shot, sweaty gym pose in grey tracksuit bottoms… making sure a certain thing is adjusted to be visible.

I can’t bare running/biking maps either and the smoke they blow up their own arses when posting them - nobody actually cares!
The gym mirror selfie is such a pain in the arse. People taking up time and space posing when you’re trying to get to the next station. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can't stand all the new age gurus peddling their wisdom all over the place. Attention seeking Wafflers on YouTube. There's this one woman who gives her opinions on beauty products, procedures etc. She started out ok looking but now is all puffed up with fillers and Botox, yet the comments are full of "you look amazing babe". It's all so strange ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 'From mind to yours' onsie posts on Christmas day made me raging!

There’s a new thing going on on my Instagram feed which is people posting their “intentions” for the day - which I thought is meant to be something well-being or spirituality related but people are posting what are actually their to-do lists for the day… so instead of “think of how far you’ve come” you get “clean out cat litter tray” it’s that content that’s completely pointless to everyone.

People writing a post to “introduce” themselves to allllll their new followers (all 5 of them). We know who you are, we’ve gone through all your posts back to 2016 when you were taking selfies in Tenerife with sunburn and an entire table of shots and cocktails.

People who rant about losing followers to the ones who have stuck around - not for much longer though, you petulant bint.

The gym mirror selfie is such a pain in the arse. People taking up time and space posing when you’re trying to get to the next station. 🙄
Yes there are so many girls in their twenties who act like they are influencers... No Hun you're just normal like all of us. It's like these girls have a chip on their shoulders. I swear you don't start to grow up until your 29 these days.

Reactions: 7
I have 3 babies, I exclusively breastfed them. But there are women who can't/ don't want to to. Every mother has her choice on how to raise a baby bottle or breast.
But there are these influencers who just shove their bare boobs in mouth of baby and take 100 pictures. I follow this mom influencers who misses no chance on taking nude lake side photos, breastfeeding. Ugh! Disgusting.
This!

There are people out there who make breastfeeding a personality trait. I’ve even seen posts on social media which aren’t even related to said topic and you will get someone announcing they have a baby on their boob while they type or something. Stacey Solomon in particular is notorious for it.

Reactions: 12
The 'From mind to yours' onsie posts on Christmas day made me raging!

Yes there are so many girls in their twenties who act like they are influencers... No Hun you're just normal like all of us. It's like these girls have a chip on their shoulders. I swear you don't start to grow up until your 29 these days.
Unfortunately the above examples came straight from women in their mid thirties and up… I think maybe some women get more desperate once they’ve settled down a bit, like not being chased around the nearest Jumping Jacks on a Friday and Saturday night has made them feel invisible and in need of attention….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.