Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide which is more annoying, those who do this and then get pissy when no one notices, or those who announce that they’re “taking a break” as if their presence on social media is oh so important and everyone will miss them.
People who make big announcements about leaving forums are similar.

Reactions: 10
When influencers do a Q+A after moaning about something minor and there is always one question someone asks “how are you doing honestly” pretty sure half of them ask that themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People on Instagram that say ‘you guys aren’t seeing my posts’ or put a poll up to ask if people are or not. You’re not that important 🥱

youtube 'shorts' videos are so pointless? if i wanted to see random 15 second videos i'd go over to instagram stories or tiktok. wish there was a way to not see these videos in my subscriptions

Reactions: 13
People who've never heard of punctuation. No, I'm not asking for perfection, but please make it readable!

I wonder if this is controversial BUT I can't stand this time of year when people decide they want to lose weight / get active and be SPONSORED FOR IT. Naff off, make a donation yourself and bugger off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"This year for my birthday, I'm asking for donations" and I've enver given you a birthday present, so why would I donate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Novak Djockovic

People who can't do a good deed without posting on social media about it

Reactions: 2
People posting pictures of kids and pets that aren’t cute at all with captions like “too much, I can’t cope” :) I don’t mind the cute ones 😆

People putting in their stories “new post’ with a sticker over it- also “watch this” with a sticker so you don’t know what it is :)

People posting really mundane locations when they’re going somewhere exciting like “Kings Cross station” or ‘Gatwick airport’ complete with pic of a notice board or something :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All the influencers who got gifted the new Dior bag and post about it on Instagram!! I'm not kidding I've seen about 20 different people with the new Dior bag on my feed. For me Dior has become a mainstream brand now that they give everything to influencers 🙄

Reactions: 8
I just saw a post from someone I know which started off like “please pray for me and my family whilst we go through a difficult time” I was thinking omg what’s happened hope everything is ok. As I read on it turned out to be one of those copy and paste things about how no one will read to the end, cancer is terrible and to please copy and paste onto your profile and comment on their post so they know you’ve read it, in honour of everyone who knows someone who’s had cancer or is battling cancer. duck off.

If someone in their family does actually have cancer then that is of course terrible but these copypastas are tasteless and disingenuous, it makes me think they posted it for attention rather than there actually being something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve got a girl on insta who uploads her going to rock her baby back to sleep of a night, on to her story from her baby monitor. Why the duck would anyone, especially me, wanna see that. I’ve got my own baby to rock to sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a tricky one as I do this sometimes to win stuff haha, but those tag your friends and share on your story competitions.. if it’s a small one fair enough but you probs won’t win the pretty little thing one and I’ve seen it like 20 times :(

Reactions: 1
I’ve got a girl on insta who uploads her going to rock her baby back to sleep of a night, on to her story from her baby monitor. Why the duck would anyone, especially me, wanna see that. I’ve got my own baby to rock to sleep 😂
What so she leaves the phone filming the monitor? 🤣 wtf!

Braggy people e.g post on a home inspiration page " can I see people's small kitchens please?"

Comment : "Here's mine..."
Screenshot_20220107-213221_Pinterest.jpg

(Not my kitchen obv, just an example 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just saw a post from someone I know which started off like “please pray for me and my family whilst we go through a difficult time” I was thinking omg what’s happened hope everything is ok. As I read on it turned out to be one of those copy and paste things about how no one will read to the end, cancer is terrible and to please copy and paste onto your profile and comment on their post so they know you’ve read it, in honour of everyone who knows someone who’s had cancer or is battling cancer. duck off.

If someone in their family does actually have cancer then that is of course terrible but these copypastas are tasteless and disingenuous, it makes me think they posted it for attention rather than there actually being something wrong.
This is something I find so attention seeking, just begging for interaction. Its always about very emotive subjects, the whole copy and paste bit just shows it's not genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is something I find so attention seeking, just begging for interaction. Its always about very emotive subjects, the whole copy and paste bit just shows it's not genuine
It’s the modern day chain letter! You’ll get bad luck if you don’t post this crap on your FB page 🤣

Reactions: 3
MRS HINCH’S bleeping HINCH FARM!!! ITS NOT A bleeping FARM YOU DAPPY bleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.