Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standard Fathers Day posts I can live with.

It's the posts shouting out people who don't want to celebrate Fathers Day or "find it hard". If you find it hard, surely most people would rather pretend it's just another day? Rather than being it acknowledged you're having a tough time with it and wallowing in your misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Live videos on TikTok of men laying in swamps with usually just their head showing. WTF is that all about??

Live videos on TikTok of a woman making and caressing phallic shapes on a pottery wheel dressed in low cut tops and pathetic men commenting “can you do that to me”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg every bleeping year mother's day fathers day everyone writes an essay and posts sloppy pictures and it drives me mad

Reactions: 12
If people put haply fathers day and a little message with a pic or 2 it doesn't really bother me but it's the huge messages making out their husband is the Dad of the year when you know they are in the pub most of the time rather than with the kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Politics. Back before social media your political views were something people kept to themselves, now it’s always the same on the run up to elections. I’ve seen people saying if you aren’t voting for XYZ unfriend me now.

Even if my political opinions aligned with them this really annoys me.

• Haha
Politics. Back before social media your political views were something people kept to themselves, now it’s always the same on the run up to elections. I’ve seen people saying if you aren’t voting for XYZ unfriend me now.

Yep. I've no interest in hearing about other people's views on politics. What the hell for?
That's between an individual & the ballot box & that's where it stays , with me.
---
I'm fed up with going on FB and seeing photos of Billy Connolly in a pub eating " mince & tatties"

It's flipping following me around, haunting me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

“If you don’t engage with politics you’re part of the problem!!!!!!” - me on social media at 16
“I couldn’t care less about politics, debates, anyone else’s dumbass views” - me aged 28, having done a politics degree at uni lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I try to keep my political affiliations private, both on social media and at work - it prevents arguments. I did, however, unfriend a few people when UKIP and Britain First were a thing, I can't be doing with racists.

Reactions: 11
The Simple Politics account. You can use layman's terms without being condescending and twee. The manner of writing comes very close to that godforsaken Murphy's Sketches account sometimes.

Reactions: 3
The Simple Politics account. You can use layman's terms without being condescending and twee. They manner of writing comes very close to that godforsaken Murphy's Sketches account sometimes.
I blocked them. A lot of what they post is incredibly misleading too.

Reactions: 2
The Simple Politics account. You can use layman's terms without being condescending and twee. The manner of writing comes very close to that godforsaken Murphy's Sketches account sometimes.
I despise them! It’s like they’re writing posts for three year olds.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Arm chair detectives , happens all the time but the latest is the poor boy who has gone missing in tenerife , people say all sorts of awful things like they think he's dead or you get the ones who ask "have you tried find my iPhone?" Oh no they haven't thought of that in the last 48 hours he has been missing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arm chair detectives , happens all the time but the latest is the poor boy who has gone missing in tenerife , people say all sorts of awful things like they think he's dead or you get the ones who ask "have you tried find my iPhone?" Oh no they haven't thought of that in the last 48 hours he has been missing
Armchair detectives are the worst. When Nicola Bulley disappeared, they were throwing ridiculous theories around with no thought to how her family might be feeling. Same with the recent death of Michael Moseley. I was told categorically by an acquaintance on Facebook that he’d caught a ferry to Rhodes to meet his mistress.

• Wow
Armchair detectives are the worst. When Nicola Bulley disappeared, they were throwing ridiculous theories around with no thought to how her family might be feeling. Same with the recent death of Michael Moseley. I was told categorically by an acquaintance on Facebook that he’d caught a ferry to Rhodes to meet his mistress.
There’s a ton of them on here. I have to avoid them. Same with Lucy Letby etc. like nothing can happen these days without it being a conspiracy. It’s nuts

Reactions: 10
There’s a ton of them on here. I have to avoid them. Same with Lucy Letby etc. like nothing can happen these days without it being a conspiracy. It’s nuts
My colleague is convinced Michael Mosleys wife had him bumped off 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11