Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My colleague is convinced Michael Mosleys wife had him bumped off 🤦‍♀️
One of my colleagues think it was a hit job too! Something about his diets pissed off big dairy or some such tit.

Our colleagues would have a field day by the breakfast bar with their guff! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let the energy of the summer solstice help you to balance, release, recharge. Happy Summer Solstice!

Oh do duck off dear, I'm going to work, with no time to balance, release and recharge :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am being haunted by the poltergeist of Cilla Black.

Why is that ginger witch all over my feeds? So many memes and Cilla jump scares. No thank you. Sod off back to your coffin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I am being haunted by the poltergeist of Cilla Black.

Why is that ginger witch all over my feeds? So many memes and Cilla jump scares. No thank you. Sod off back to your coffin.
Wow, that's eerie. Is it the anniversary of the day she got pissed and fell off her sunlounger, hit her head, then died?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a youtube vlog from a channel called Lily &Ashley, shes vlogged while driving,most of the journey she didnt have hands on the steering wheel, faffing with her hair or the toggle on her sweatshirt. These hole are so bloody narcissistic, god forbid something like road safety get in the way of them vlogging

Reactions: 4
Just had a YouTuber tell me off for telling them they put too many ads in their livestream. They started telling me "I bet you wouldn't work for free" because getting up early every day and not getting home until the evening is the same as sitting in a room talking to a camera 🤦‍♀️ What makes these youtubers think they are so hard done by? They can choose when they film or livestream, take days off whenever they want, change their content whenever they want, sit in their pajamas and edit in bed. Definitely not equal to working 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm in a hospital is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not social media, but email mailing lists. Every month at around this time I get loads of “its pay day” offers and promos, but I get paid on the 15th of the month so it’s never pay day for me! My pay day was the same in my previous job as well so not unique to my current employer. It may be a bit niche moan, but why the assumption that everyone is getting paid at the same time?

Reactions: 17
Just had a YouTuber tell me off for telling them they put too many ads in their livestream. They started telling me "I bet you wouldn't work for free" because getting up early every day and not getting home until the evening is the same as sitting in a room talking to a camera 🤦‍♀️ What makes these youtubers think they are so hard done by? They can choose when they film or livestream, take days off whenever they want, change their content whenever they want, sit in their pajamas and edit in bed. Definitely not equal to working 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm in a hospital is it?
I hate it when they claim they don't control the ads!

Reactions: 5