Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my youngest was in school nursery , only 3ish years ago , they were strict on them being toilet trained before starting. Is it not like that now? Do they have to let them in regardless?
Changing 10 nappies is crazy!! I used work in nursery's years ago and did think about moving into being a TA , I would be fuming if I moved from preschool day care to a school position having to bloody change nappies again!! (Not the kids fault I know)

Reactions: 6
When my youngest was in school nursery , only 3ish years ago , they were strict on them being toilet trained before starting. Is it not like that now? Do they have to let them in regardless?
Changing 10 nappies is crazy!! I used work in nursery's years ago and did think about moving into being a TA , I would be fuming if I moved from preschool day care to a school position having to bloody change nappies again!! (Not the kids fault I know)
They can insist that in private nurseries but not really in schools. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. But it is definitely getting more common and the lazy iPad parent generation is 100% to blame

Reactions: 13
They can insist that in private nurseries but not really in schools. It’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. But it is definitely getting more common and the lazy iPad parent generation is 100% to blame
I doubt they will refuse kids who are not potty trained in private nurseries, it would be discrimination even if its lazy parenting

Reactions: 3
I doubt they will refuse kids who are not potty trained in private nurseries, it would be discrimination even if its lazy parenting
It’s not discrimination but parents will play the “disability” card even if the kid isn’t disabled for sure

Reactions: 7
At my children’s school nursery they were insistent that children were toilet trained before starting. So much so, I deferred my daughter going until the following intake as she wasn’t quite fully trained and would have hated for her to have been having regular accidents (they had Sept, Jan and April intakes). This was about 6-7 years ago

Reactions: 6
People saying "my butterfly effect is...." then proceeding to say something dull like , "if I hadn't met my boyfriend I wouldn't have had my babies" piss off and learn the meaning of the phrase your its hardly sliding doors
(if anyone gets the reference lol)

Reactions: 10
RE: the nappies thing. I think most of it is lazy parenting, but I think - and this is something I've just observed as a new (ish, my LO is 17 months old now) mum that there's so much emphasis now on don't do anything until your kid is ready and be gentle with them and their feelings and let them show you want they need which has moved people away from this set idea of kids should be out of nappies by 2.5 years or whatever.

Reactions: 4
RE: the nappies thing. I think most of it is lazy parenting, but I think - and this is something I've just observed as a new (ish, my LO is 17 months old now) mum that there's so much emphasis now on don't do anything until your kid is ready and be gentle with them and their feelings and let them show you want they need which has moved people away from this set idea of kids should be out of nappies by 2.5 years or whatever.
Oh 100% that feeds into it and gives them an excuse

Posts about "if Trump wins the US election / if you live in a European country that has recently elected a far right government you can't emigrate because 99% of countries will not grant visas to anyone who has any health condition including mental illnesses, autism, and even arthritis." That's not true and it's deliberately scaremongering

Reactions: 4