Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really, really sick of the wealth faking.

It's become even worse despite the cost of living crisis. These people pretending to be in private jets and posing with their knock off designer bags are actively harming the mental health of others, mainly vulnerable young people who don't know better. I hate them.
So called influencers who try an claim they earn thousands each month,yet when you look closely you see they clearly have very little, I don't understand the need to lie. Someone who is honest,without having to go into details about their finances,is more relatable. Some of the biggest charlatans are 'mummy/family' vloggers, Rebecca Lamb/Hobson,Ellie Polly both love to give the impression they're wealthy.

Reactions: 4
So called influencers who try an claim they earn thousands each month,yet when you look closely you see they clearly have very little, I don't understand the need to lie. Someone who is honest,without having to go into details about their finances,is more relatable. Some of the biggest charlatans are 'mummy/family' vloggers, Rebecca Lamb/Hobson,Ellie Polly both love to give the impression they're wealthy.
I don't think they want to be relatable, they want to be better than us poors.

Even just stuff like that TikToker who was jailed for murder would brag about how she had an "elite" relationship with her mother... it's bizarre to me, that people have to elevate the most mundane things in life like that.

Must be the narcissism epidemic in action?

Reactions: 7
When people say someone "needs protecting at all costs" over the slightest thing
I saw a video earlier where a man was told he was invited to a surprise party and turned up with a gift but really the party was for him. When he arrived they shouted surprise and he sort of laughed and stood near the front waiting for the person whoes party he thought it was as it took a min to sink in it was for him then he looked round and realised

All the comments were stuff like "he brought a gift" using this emoji 🥺 and saying he's amazing and must be so selfless and do so much for other people etc. How did they come to that conclusion because he didn't expect a party for him and brought a gift 😂 honestly people can be so dramatic

• Haha
[
When people say someone "needs protecting at all costs" over the slightest thing
I saw a video earlier where a man was told he was invited to a surprise party and turned up with a gift but really the party was for him. When he arrived they shouted surprise and he sort of laughed and stood near the front waiting for the person whoes party he thought it was as it took a min to sink in it was for him then he looked round and realised

All the comments were stuff like "he brought a gift" using this emoji 🥺 and saying he's amazing and must be so selfless and do so much for other people etc. How did they come to that conclusion because he didn't expect a party for him and brought a gift 😂 honestly people can be so dramatic
There was this video where someone was dancing in middle of bustling street wearing Walkman from 00's. Oh what a coincidence, the cameraman captured this girl dancing on streets like she is in HS Musical in very moment. There were 100s of comments on 'protect her on all costs' or 'she's too pure for this world'. Nobody tells such thing to Serbian street dancing ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here come all the “to those who don’t want to be dads” and “to the mums who are like a dad” posts. It’s Father’s Day! It’s a day for men who are fathers, no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ffs.
The very first post I see on my timeline after logging on fb this morning…
“Happy Father’s Day to the best mummy around” 🤦🏼‍♀️
…..Thats enough internet for today

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Things I am sick of seeing on social media 1) camel toe 2) children of billion and millionaires selling a lifestyle their followers will never have 3) ordinary kids wanting to be influencers instead of getting real jobs because they have been influenced by these rich kid influencers to think it’s possible 4) people who say their job is an ‘activist’ or something similar, but they just spend all day posting on instagram/tiktok

Reactions: 10
Can’t be arsed with any of the Father’s Day posts. Just bleeping say it to their face, or message them?
Yes!! Sick of seeing posts with 100s of photos of men with thier kids and an over the top message. Especially when you know some of these guys personally and they aren't even around half the time.