Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
One of my colleagues....who always posts affirmations and inspirational quotes about female empowerment, breaking down barriers, and 'know your worth' sort of stuff... has announced she's taking a break from social media because someone commented her homemade brownies (she posted a pic) looked like dog turds

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Seen a company for children’s parties and bouncy castles on Facebook today and I’ve never seen anything more depressing in my life. Currently have a baby on the way myself and I’m going to raise them with as much colour as possible, I absolutely hate this whole beige thing, Jesus Christ
IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2545.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Melian

VIP Member
Kate Garraway and the cost of care for Derek.

Anyone would think they were the only ones severely affected by COVID

• Heart

Amoo

Chatty Member
At least there's not been an OJ Simpson one with Paddington behind the wheel of the white Ford Bronco.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This was shared over on the Memes thread. Accurate. I think all that's missing is the moaning about potholes!

View attachment 2863989
Arghhh the helicopter one gets me. It usually goes like this:
‘Anyone know what the helicopter is out for?’
‘It was above mine 2 mins ago’
‘Above mine 5 mins ago’
‘It’s a fukinn joke m8 i’m tryin 2 get r baby down 2 bed’
‘Above ours 5 mins ago’
‘what helicopter?’
‘Above mine 2 mins ago’

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Boblebob

VIP Member
This type, of shit, what happened to just having an easter egg.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
Filming in gyms! It should be banned imo. If you want to film your workout, do it in your own home!

From an overweight new gym-goer who is terrified of being filmed covertly or appearing in the background of someone’s routine video 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ProfessorColdheart

Videos of people cleaning their house. Maybe its just my algorithm but.
1. Their houses all look the same. Beige, natural fibres, pot plant.
2. They have next to no stuff and it all looks freshly decorated so their houses are easy to clean.
3. They clean so f***ing slowly. I'm like a whirling dervish and they are lovingly caressing their coffee table through the cloth and carefully plumping their cushions. Then they sit down to a coffee in an earthenware mug. I assume none of them have jobs.
So over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mamacita

VIP Member
Taylor swift everywhere again, how many albums can she release? Spits shit lyrics out faster than chat gpt

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Watch nobody show up for me. I'm not tagging anybody. Calling all my peeps. My circle may be small, but I got enough SOLID ones in my life. I am doing a check-in showing support for one another. I need 4 PEOPLE to post this message to show you are ALWAYS there if someone needs to talk. I have no idea who will say DONE in my post. Surprise
me!

Oh do fuck off dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People repeating the same baby reindeer jokes such as "sent from my iphone" or saying she will be stalking Piers Morgan and thinking they're absolutely hilarious but its been said a million times, get you're own content!
Baby Reindeer is the first thing my MIL has watched on Netflix, she thinks it’s absolutely groundbreaking. It’s been her personality trait for about 2 weeks, it’s all she talks about. We could be talking about cheese and she’d bring it back to Baby Reindeer. My partner was talking about one of his friends yesterday and his Mum goes ‘sounds like a bit of a Martha’ the story my partner told about his friend had fuck all to do about stalking 🤣 Then we were talking and she randomly said, ‘sent from my iphone!’ out loud. Then later that night she text my partner saying ‘night! Sent from my iphone!’ We’re losing the will to live 🤣

She gets like this over things though, her obsession before this was Luke Littler and ‘how on earth is he only 16?!’ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27