Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who take selfies with their kids with a filter on but the filter ends up on the kids so their 3 year old look like they have eyelash extensions, lip fillers and like they have been on the sun beds

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That couple have an OnlyFans as well :sick:

Did he dug her up to have a baby, what the hell. I have never seen a 63 year old that looks like this. We've gone too far with the 'as long as they aren't hurting anyone' philosophy, some stuff deserves shaming. I can't imagine what goes through their heads to go ahead and have a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ones by the all almighty
I would rather see your message than see your coffin id you need to speak my message is always open
If you are a real friend share this..

You just know if you reached out they would either ignore you change the subject etc

Reactions: 8
People using the royal we all the time. Who do they think they are? You are not royalty, you are not a prime minister/president, you are not a public figure in any way... so what is this? Narc monsters run amok, I guess.

The one that really makes me want to rip my own skin off is "happy Monday/Tuesday/etc" and we now get it for the start of each new month as well, so soon it will be "happy June"...ugh! I don't think I'm a misery guts but I do recoil from this level of perfomative positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People using the royal we all the time. Who do they think they are? You are not royalty, you are not a prime minister/president, you are not a public figure in any way... so what is this? Narc monsters run amok, I guess.

The one that really makes me want to rip my own skin off is "happy Monday/Tuesday/etc" and we now get it for the start of each new month as well, so soon it will be "happy June"...ugh! I don't think I'm a misery guts but I do recoil from this level of perfomative positivity.

TGIF, am I right?! Lol. Sorry couldn’t resist, but do agree with performance positivity. Ergh.

Performantive piety also winds me up. When people only comment to point how wonderful they are and how they’re so much better than us mere mortals with our dirty little flaws. 😅 duck off with that.

Reactions: 4

Ha I do the happy (new month) post to up my bookstagram engagement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seem to be seeing a flood of posts - some about Kate Middleton and some not - about "if you are a woman and you get cancer your husband WILL leave you and doctors/nurses are trained to warn you about this." Some are made by people who haven't had cancer and that's just extremely insensitive and frightening for people who are currently going through it. For those that have ... well, while it is true that men are statistically more likely to leave a partner who is ill, I feel very sorry for you if at a time when you were highly vulnerable you were told by medical staff that you could expect to be abandoned soon!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I seem to be seeing a flood of posts - some about Kate Middleton and some not - about "if you are a woman and you get cancer your husband WILL leave you and doctors/nurses are trained to warn you about this." Some are made by people who haven't had cancer and that's just extremely insensitive and frightening for people who are currently going through it. For those that have ... well, while it is true that men are statistically more likely to leave a partner who is ill, I feel very sorry for you if at a time when you were highly vulnerable you were told by medical staff that you could expect to be abandoned soon!
That’s just bullshit lmao😭😭

Reactions: 7
Instagram accounts that are purely aff link accounts for outfits and the people behind said accounts look like actual slugs and don’t wear any of the outfits they link to.

Reactions: 4
On TikTok “sorry for whoever spent £20 on this, it’s now just £2.60”
and it’s the ugliest bleeping dress you’ve seen in ur life

Reactions: 12
I like Christmas but... on the day. Would rather not think about it at all until December.
especially as it only just feels like we have come out of the winter/rain season :ROFLMAO: Let's enjoy a bit of summer first before you get the Elves out to put on the shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 7