Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is going to sound so horrible but I really do not understand what he sees in her. She is scary to look at.

Reactions: 8
This is going to sound so horrible but I really do not understand what he sees in her. She is scary to look at.
She’s probably rich by his standards, depending on where he’s from. A woman I know, late 50s, has an Egyptian husband aged 23 and he earns the equivalent of a fiver a week in the tourist industry in Hurghada. She has her own house and takes home 2k a month.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s probably rich by his standards, depending on where he’s from. A woman I know, late 50s, has an Egyptian husband aged 23 and he earns the equivalent of a fiver a week in the tourist industry in Hurghada. She has her own house and takes home 2k a month.
I'm sure he is American, I've seen videos of them before.

Reactions: 1
On the topic of "cleaning" influencers, hoover lines! What is wrong with just vacuuming your carpet and sofa, why do they need these lines which will disappear as soon as you walk/sit on them

Even more infuriating is how I watch the bloody cleaning videos because they're somehow mesmerising 😑
Worse still is karate chopping cushions - they look ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People treating Gypsy Rose Blanchard as a celebrity. bleeping revolting and also just so super weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People treating Gypsy Rose Blanchard as a celebrity. bleeping revolting and also just so super weird to me.

There’s a drama series on her story, with Joey King playing her.

It’s real fucked up. Especially the sex scenes. She really looks like an ill child throughout so you feel like a pervert at some points. The mother is a monster too.

Yeah, after seeing that, I’m done. I don’t want to know anymore. Fully icked out, thanks. Lol.

Reactions: 4
It's like, I understand why Gypsy is the way she is, completely, but I think she is ultimately dangerous and really not someone to be held up as any sort of influencer... yet that seems to be happening? It's very worrying.

Reactions: 9
Reels of people shaking products they are trying to flog, like they're one of the Babestation women shaking their phones between calls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sambas. In every fashion reel. I slated my Dad in the 90s for them now it's okay because they are available in a million colours. The new influencer show and I hate em!

Reactions: 4
The way her mind works, once the attention is diverted away from her,I do worry about the safety of anyone close to her. I wouldn't be surprised if she kills someone again,because she will associate crime with attention and fame both of which she craves. Instead of social media and men, she needs therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone kicked off at Jo Frost (supernanny) the other day for posting about the link between iPads and ADHD. She had some really good points like sorry if you’re sticking an iPad in front of your kid to soothe them from a very early age you are encouraging them to be inattentive and have a lack of emotional regulation, which heavily mimics the symptoms of ADHD. They can’t concentrate properly because they haven’t learned the natural ability to put up with “boring” tasks like schoolwork because they get a tablet or phone shoved at them to mindlessly scroll tiktok or YouTube.

There needs to be a huge study of today’s iPad kid generation because it is genuinely terrifying.
I have thought this for a few years now. It's so hard to talk about because parents don't want to hear it. Kids don't know how to behave in public when they haven't got an ipad. We went to the zoo last month and of all the amazing animals the kids could be looking at I couldn't believe how many were being pushed around in a pram with a phone inches from their face 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's like, I understand why Gypsy is the way she is, completely, but I think she is ultimately dangerous and really not someone to be held up as any sort of influencer... yet that seems to be happening? It's very worrying.
Tell ya what though cracking nose job she got done

• Haha
Reactions: 6