Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Was it More magazine that sometimes had the sealed middle section? These were usually 50 photos of dicks, or boobs, or sex positions?
It was basically my fortnightly sex education during my teen years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Did anyone have a username like this on MSN?

%~*.*.*.* (-: InSeRt CoOl NaMe HeRe (-: <3 *.*.*.*~%

• Haha
  • Heart

DozyDora

Haven’t read the full thread but I miss getting a free gift in cereal boxes! I’m 34 btw :m Today’s kids don’t know what they’re missing

Yel

Chatty Member
There's still a natural gas thing around my way x
Is it still in use and goes up and down? I think all gas holders are not in service, but they still remain as some are listed and while the grid sorts out getting rid of them and selling on the land.

I loved sunny delight probably because it as full of shit and made in a lab by proctor and gamble. They pulled off a blinder getting it in the chiller cabinets and coning parents that some synthetic added vitamins made it healthy 😆

I miss dairy milk. It's vile these days with all that palm oil and shea butter. It's not chocolate unless it's made with cocoa butter!

Reactions: 14

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
The Queens Nose (TV programme) - pretty sure no one else has ever seen this! 😂🙈
Snow Flakes (white chocolate flakes)
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

Apart from the “nudge” button that used to shake the whole screen! So annoying 😂
Ahh The Queens Nose was brilliant! I still rub the edge of 50p's now.. 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Did anybody else have photos done at primary school of you holding an owl? 😅
What school did you go to, Hogwarts? 😂

No owls, but I threw out my school photos so my mum couldn’t show them to potential partners to embarrass me. I had a perm in one and didn’t suit it one bit. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Growing up around here we used to have a guy that came round the streets selling bags of whelks, mussels and candy apples. You don’t get that anymore.

Also, ice-cream vans. Haven’t noticed one about here in years. Used to love staying with my nana on a Sunday, she’d give us a £ each for the ice-cream van and we’d come back with loads of sweets.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Bernard’s Watch and wishing I had one!
diggit followed by SMTV Live on a Saturday morning with a bowl of coco pops
Forever Friends bears
Beanie babies!! Protecting their tags because they’d all definitely be worth loads of money one day

LittleMy

VIP Member
Inflatable furniture and backpack. Oh, and bubble jackets.

Bubbaloo bubblegum. Do you still get those?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Heinz baked bean pizzas 😔 I loved them!
Honestly, i just really miss how life was in the late 90s, early 2000s. I miss everything about it
Same. I am 28 and feel so nostalgic about it. Seems like it was just yesterday. It makes me sad to think that there was one day that would be the last day I'd play with my friends outside and I didn't even realise it!

• Sad