thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on TinyTeethTits’ story that Kels is pissed about her PB because she was going after a big PB. In her defence, I’d be pissed top of I was running 60 miles and only managed a 1 minute PB. She has to be asking herself if this is worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on all the posts as I was running today. Wow, don't really need to say anything else, it's all been covered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the take away from these two muppets today is that go out too fast and discover you’re not able to sustain said pace and get rewarded with very positive splits? Wow, what a coach!

Reactions: 9
Given the slowing of her pace today she will definitely bonk in Amsterdam and be well over 4 hours

Reactions: 12
She needs to learn to slow down in her long runs!! Like many have said if that’s her half PB then 9mm is not “easy”!!

my half PB is 1.46 and I run my easy run in the 10’s!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Given the slowing of her pace today she will definitely bonk in Amsterdam and be well over 4 hours
I was still betting on a decent sub 4 but after today really not so sure unless she has a word with herself and sets off at an easier pace

Reactions: 6
They’re a pair of utter grifters 😂 I hate myself for following their “journey” but it’s compelling bilge. A completely different world made all the more stark today when I have mates (with JOBS and multiple proper commitments and family holidays) who smash their targets and just keep schtum / their heads down and carry on as normal. No melodramatic tedious pantomime!! Team tits - you are a truly wretched / fatuous / risible duo 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I’m late to the party so I’m venting about things that have been spoken about I know.
But firstly, the excuses are always so cringe. IF she felt ‘so crap’ today rhen why start out balls deep with a pace that she struggles with over a shorter distance. If you feel ‘so crap’ then surely sensible people wouldn’t even start the race but seeing as we’ve heard that excuse several times over and you start the race- why not go out easy and see how you get on? But then we all know she didn’t feel crap and fancied herself as in 1.45 condition. Except she’s only in 1.45 condition when 1.45 condition involves at least 5 minutes on undisclosed stops.
Which leads me onto her heart rate . Very high today? Thought her heart rate had come down massively according to that huge song and dance post about it being really low when she was running probably the same pace she was today. But again I think that day didn’t we all note that she’d stopped for 15 minutes 🤔🤣. So the only way she keeps her heart rate low is with substantial stops. Again proving the nonsense she spouts.
And yes she has made improvements and she has made progress and her run times are great but this debacle has gone on now since was it Jan 2021?! She’s still not broken 4.40 or whatever it is for her marathon and todays 1.50 half is as good as it’s got?! Is almost two years to achieve this really worth it?!
The relationships with her kids? Her career ? Her friendships out sound of insta?

I’m just here for the tit show 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I’m late to the party so I’m venting about things that have been spoken about I know.
But firstly, the excuses are always so cringe. IF she felt ‘so crap’ today rhen why start out balls deep with a pace that she struggles with over a shorter distance. If you feel ‘so crap’ then surely sensible people wouldn’t even start the race but seeing as we’ve heard that excuse several times over and you start the race- why not go out easy and see how you get on? But then we all know she didn’t feel crap and fancied herself as in 1.45 condition. Except she’s only in 1.45 condition when 1.45 condition involves at least 5 minutes on undisclosed stops.
Which leads me onto her heart rate . Very high today? Thought her heart rate had come down massively according to that huge song and dance post about it being really low when she was running probably the same pace she was today. But again I think that day didn’t we all note that she’d stopped for 15 minutes 🤔🤣. So the only way she keeps her heart rate low is with substantial stops. Again proving the nonsense she spouts.
And yes she has made improvements and she has made progress and her run times are great but this debacle has gone on now since was it Jan 2021?! She’s still not broken 4.40 or whatever it is for her marathon and todays 1.50 half is as good as it’s got?! Is almost two years to achieve this really worth it?!
The relationships with her kids? Her career ? Her friendships out sound of insta?

I’m just here for the tit show 🤣
Welcome to the party! This is the only place to be if you want to learn everything not to do when training for a race, or simply just running. Ok, and also what not to do if you prioritise your family or want to have friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her post. ‘Today was tough’ but I won’t say why because the reason is that I paced myself poorly and when I can’t actually stop for 15 mins per run I can’t sustain a low 8 min mile pace which is what I was secretly hoping for. Oh also my go pro was weighing me down but I’m a bleep so I like to carry it with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This, and the fact that she raced her 22 miler last week, and I think she’ll head into Amsterdam too tired. I think she’ll still get a massive PB on race day, but but predicting more in the 4:15 range, especially if she goes out at her HM pace.

Reactions: 5
I think you’ll find it’s the end of marathon training.

2 weeks post racing a half is not a taper.

people pay this knob money 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope ‘Welsh cakes’ isn’t a euphemism for something 🤮

So he raced a 5k in a half marathon and then dragged himself the rest of the way, well done head 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This, and the fact that she raced her 22 miler last week, and I think she’ll head into Amsterdam too tired. I think she’ll still get a massive PB on race day, but but predicting more in the 4:15 range, especially if she goes out at her HM pace.
if she dropped the ego and respected the distances .
I think that she likes to make out that it’s all coming easily to her though (when her ACTUAL stats show that it isn’t) and there lies the problem and the reason why she will keep refusing to pace herself for her actual ability and not the perceived ability she has in her head. If she did I think she would do a lot better over the longer distances which seem to be her nemesis

Reactions: 8
Hi all, can't believe this exists. I've followed Kelly for a while despite some of the concerns it seems I share with you. Well, I saw today's Instagram post from her and commented for the first time. (I actually sent a video of her at last year's London Marathon but got no reply. Fair enough. You never know what strange people are sending you in your messages.) I literally said something along the lines of "Well done but I'm a bit worried about you running so hard so close to your target race". An hour later, I check back and I have been blocked. What? Literally the softest most constructive criticism and we're done. Unbelievable. Guess I'm gonna miss the endless identical selfies now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just clocked the next thread is going to happen very soon and we’ll be able to have a marathon times / DNS+DNF reasons poll!
Get those thread title suggestions in everyone :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all, can't believe this exists. I've followed Kelly for a while despite some of the concerns it seems I share with you. Well, I saw today's Instagram post from her and commented for the first time. (I actually sent a video of her at last year's London Marathon but got no reply. Fair enough. You never know what strange people are sending you in your messages.) I literally said something along the lines of "Well done but I'm a bit worried about you running so hard so close to your target race". An hour later, I check back and I have been blocked. What? Literally the softest most constructive criticism and we're done. Unbelievable. Guess I'm gonna miss the endless identical selfies now!
Welcome!!!!
Yes she won’t like you asking any questions that question her training methods. I would however love to hear her answer to this though.

Reactions: 7
Hi! I’m new here today too 🤣. Hopefully more will see the light soon. 🤣
Remeber though she wasn’t racing today as the pace she ran today is her ‘relaxed’ pace that she does in her training. If I was still one of her ‘fans’ (and I was one) , I’d be questioning now how she managed 22 miles last week at an alleged 8.35 pace or whatever she claimed (as she didn’t mention stops and elapsed time 🤔) but today struggled to get her half faster than an average 8.27 🤔🤔
I think for me the reason I changed my opinion from wanting to see her succeed to not liking what she stood for is the dishonesty with everything they do. If I do a run and stop (which I rarely do as my muscles find it hard to get going again so I’d rather slow down or just start with apace I can maintain in the first place) I will put elapsed time on my strava post - as at the end of the day -that would be your race time.
Then with all dishonest claiming of freebies and gifted items. The buff thing was the final straw for me which is when I started reading here because that weekend was actually comical to see them draped head to toe in Buff like they were the actual original creators of it - despite never having seen it before or since on either of them. I bet there are people out there who have spent a fortune buying Buff products , love the brand and would have liked the opportunity of a gifted trip but no those pair of clowns somehow got it. I hope brands really start to check who they gift things to in future as the tide turns towards the sort of accounts tits and kells represent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.