thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you that (assuming she has a good marathon) Kelly tries to fashion herself as a coach soon 🤦🏻‍♂️🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe a whip round to fund one of us to get coached? Take one for the team and report back here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet you that (assuming she has a good marathon) Kelly tries to fashion herself as a coach soon 🤦🏻‍♂️🥴
She did a post or story about her taking the LIRF course, I think it was a few months back. The thought that either of them has had any formal training makes me laugh as they are clueless. And they don’t seem to have a network of runner friends either. He only belongs to a club so he can get championship places from the looks of it. She joined a club and was going to start doing all the cross country etc and then went quiet

Reactions: 4
She did a post or story about her taking the LIRF course, I think it was a few months back. The thought that either of them has had any formal training makes me laugh as they are clueless. And they don’t seem to have a network of runner friends either. He only belongs to a club so he can get championship places from the looks of it. She joined a club and was going to start doing all the cross country etc and then went quiet
Yes, think she did it in the summer, she's more qualified than Tits now 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He always seems to have spots opening up. It’s almost like he never has a full roster of people.
Opening up makes it sound like such an exclusive thing to be part of. In his eyes only, that is.

The reality is a copy and pasted running plan by a coach that is a whole lot more interested in his own running than anybody else's.

Reactions: 4
As a thank you for my welcome, I’ve taken one for the team with the Cardiff vlog (also in the hope that I’ll never have to actually watch one of those ‘training’ vlogs).
She was clearly going a very big PB (splits tell you that) and by mile 11 could barely string 2 words together and at the end, was spluttering all over the place. Obvs gave it ALL-IN effort, but didn’t get the results.

Lots of sucky-up comments from fellow you-tubers and the pair of them look like absolute tools with their go-pros. Why you’d want to start talking into a camera towards the end of a race I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That anaerobic sprint power is just what she needs to prepare herself for a 4-5 hour run

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder how she’s going to tackle this marathon. Despite her progress , it’s quite clear that she’s probably not quite at sub 4 territory yet (if Cardiff is anything to go by , I don’t think she is anyway) but she IS in great PB shape. If she recognises that she probably isn’t likely to get a sub 4 in 12 days time and starts off at a more modest pace I reckon she could come close to four hours and will get an amazing PB. It’s whether her ego will allow her to start off how , deep down she probably knows she should start off , or whether she’s going to run out at the 8.18 marathon pace she thinks she’s in shape for. (Her vlog the other day showed the predicted paces she thinks she can run when she did her 3,2,1 run) . She needs to remember she didn’t even manage an 8.18 for a half so there’s not much chance at a full a couple of weeks later….is there?! 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
I don't think, even with the Cardiff setback where she was clearly hoping for something like 1.45, she will pace it sensibly. She will set Titts up pacing her at the pace she thinks she can run a mara in. Which will probably be a pace she can run for at the very most half distance before she starts to slow. Titts will then get stroppy and start bawling at her to WANT IT and it will go downhill from there.

I cannot wait for Amsterdam🍿🍿🍿might be mean but she is the one who has built this whole thing up with endless vlogs and insta posts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.