thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think DNS. The pressure will get to her and we’ll get some cryptic stories before radio silence.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of the story where she was offering a Garmin to whoever could predict her marathon time but then she never ran it? Did she just keep the watch?!

Reactions: 3
I do wonder how she’s going to tackle this marathon. Despite her progress , it’s quite clear that she’s probably not quite at sub 4 territory yet (if Cardiff is anything to go by , I don’t think she is anyway) but she IS in great PB shape. If she recognises that she probably isn’t likely to get a sub 4 in 12 days time and starts off at a more modest pace I reckon she could come close to four hours and will get an amazing PB. It’s whether her ego will allow her to start off how , deep down she probably knows she should start off , or whether she’s going to run out at the 8.18 marathon pace she thinks she’s in shape for. (Her vlog the other day showed the predicted paces she thinks she can run when she did her 3,2,1 run) . She needs to remember she didn’t even manage an 8.18 for a half so there’s not much chance at a full a couple of weeks later….is there?! 🤔🤔
That would be the sensible thing to do and what any normal runner would do but well we know that’s not how she rolls! She will fly off those blocks and it will all go to tit after 21km and can you imagine running with Tits shouting at you constantly 🙈

dont any tattle runners know anyone running amsterdam, I would love for some first hand tea on those 2 in the Dam 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever get to the bottom of the story where she was offering a Garmin to whoever could predict her marathon time but then she never ran it? Did she just keep the watch?!
Think she said as she didn’t run she’s going to do another giveaway which I think I remember but of course no one ever knew who it went to!!

Reactions: 4
I still think DNS. The pressure will get to her and we’ll get some cryptic stories before radio silence.
She's already set herself up for a DNS in that conversation with Matt in her previous vlog where training blocks suddenly became more important than the marathon

There’s still plenty of time for another ‘UTI infection’ or ‘Gluten intolerance’

Reactions: 6
Think she said as she didn’t run she’s going to do another giveaway which I think I remember but of course no one ever knew who it went to!!
I think it went to someone I follow - who does actually have a BQ. Will see if I can find if there is a post about it.
Hopefully I’m not making this up as I’d hate to defend her when it isn’t warranted! 🤣

Reactions: 1
I mean I’m no expert but I’m fairly sure that’s what a decent interval session looks like 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 elapsed time equals the session time

Full disclaimer my elapsed pace can be different during long runs as it’s the only time my hole teenagers feel the need to ring me 😂😂
Kids. 🤣 Mine always text me on long runs and get the reply “ask your dad who IN THE HOUSE WITH YOU.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it looks like Kelly is sick - exactly what I said last week, you do all the races before your actual race you risk catching something. Plus the fact you normally get the “taper flu” when you actually taper.
It’s all unravelling already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
FFS sport shoes have gifted Kelly some inov8s now. Not marked as gifted on her story though obv.
If she is ill why does she not take a day or two off running?! I'd rather rest and run later in the week.

• Angry
Kelly is already lining up the excuses ready for the weekend. If you’re that sick why not have a day off??!

Reactions: 5
She ran 6 junk miles today, including her usual elapsed time. Why do this a) on a taper and b) if you are claiming to be sick.
Amsterdam Bonkathon is on

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t believe she’s moaning about being ill and then goes out and does junk miles. And in new trainers??!! This close to my goal race I’d be shitting myself about going out in new trainers? That could end in an injury.

Once again reminding us that she literally has 2 brain cells being rubbed together.

Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t believe she’s moaning about being ill and then goes out and does junk miles. And in new trainers??!! This close to my goal race I’d be shitting myself about going out in new trainers? That could end in an injury.

Once again reminding us that she literally has 2 brain cells being rubbed together.
Two? Is she pregnant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.