thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's awful that he's continues to get attention and be popular with the misguided after potentially putting that other at risk by not allowing him to get the medical attention he needed.

Reactions: 8
ha, I'm slow to this pairing, didn't know they were a couple, just looked him up on instagram and to be fair he does admit his race was done that day, still a knobish opportunist for sure

Reactions: 4
ha, I'm slow to this pairing, didn't know they were a couple, just looked him up on instagram and to be fair he does admit his race was done that day, still a knobish opportunist for sure
Ah- he selectively admits to things with a carefully considered target audience. So he’ll get tagged by people in all the LM posts about David Wyeth and himself but never downplay it.

Note: injuries being mentioned only in his YouTube videos (where viewers are more invested in his journey) rather than the easily accessible IG posts.

Reactions: 8
I saw her post from the 22 mile run the other day - the one where she lies about her pacing. She does know that the time doesn’t stop in a marathon?! She won’t go sub 4, she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s anywhere near that shape, let alone 3:30 BQ. Cannot wait for Amsterdam day, hope there’s tracking.
I have friends who run MUCH faster HMs than her PB who are 4:10-4:15 marathoners. I think if she has the race of her life she’ll go 4:20. But she’ll go out too fast because Tits is telling her she must WANT IT!!! and she’ll bonk in the 2nd half and hate it - and him- in the process.

Reactions: 9
I have friends who run MUCH faster HMs than her PB who are 4:10-4:15 marathoners. I think if she has the race of her life she’ll go 4:20. But she’ll go out too fast because Tits is telling her she must WANT IT!!! and she’ll bonk in the 2nd half and hate it - and him- in the process.
My HM PB is 1.46 and I’ve never run quicker than a 4.04 marathon. Mainly because I’ve only done 2 on Road and one I was crippled 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Of course that twit runner beans got the NB collection of London Marathon kit. Of courseeee she did 🙄 tired of seeing the over privileged, tit content creating twit on screens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering how Kells is going to taper for Amsterdam. She has Cardiff half this weekend and then it’s two weeks. As she’s been running 60 mile weeks, does that mean 20-30 mile taper weeks?!

Reactions: 6
God her reels are so tit. They look like tits has filmed them on a Nokia 3210. Shame no one can give them a video camera hey

Reactions: 3
Isn't she always solo parenting?
Part time solo parenting, don’t forget they dump the kids with someone every other week to go abroad and wear a hat/buff, get a couple of photos and come back home again. Then realise they must’ve forgotten to bring their hat/buff home and must’ve left it in the hotel because they’re never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.