thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Titts up to in Berlin? He's off to Amsterdam with her in a week or so when those kids will be palmed off again with someone else.

Will they also get dragged to watch her race Cardiff? They didn't look thrilled with their early morning trip to Bristol last week. I don't do a lot of events as the kids sport takes priority, guess everything is second to running in their household.

Reactions: 7
Will they also get dragged to watch her race Cardiff? They didn't look thrilled with their early morning trip to Bristol last week. I don't do a lot of events as the kids sport takes priority, guess everything is second to running in their household.
Same her, I don't do even half the amount they do and still feel guilt about every event because of my family (who honestly don't care that much and I also do believe it's important to have hobbies for yourself when you're a parent) I regularly decline social runs because I've got swimming lessons/football matches/other kid stuff to do that comes first.

Reactions: 4
Part time solo parenting, don’t forget they dump the kids with someone every other week to go abroad and wear a hat/buff, get a couple of photos and come back home again. Then realise they must’ve forgotten to bring their hat/buff home and must’ve left it in the hotel because they’re never to be seen again
I find it funny that neither Buffofficial or the photographer jerry_sun used any of Kels or Tits pictures on their pages. They really are tit models and should stick to their own useless running crap selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m running the London marathon this weekend. My kids don’t want to come - they find it boring traipsing around London on little legs for a hopeful glimpse of mummy as she runs past. They did it in 2018 (the super hot one!) and didn’t enjoy it until they got to wear my medal at the end and fleeced Daddy for about 75 ice creams. So instead of dragging them up they’re going to a friends house to play and maybe watch it on tv if they can be bothered 😂
They’re also the reason I don’t want to do an abroad marathon (and I’m BQ’d!!) - why would I want to leave them for a weekend or more to go on what effectively is a city break but you can’t enjoy the food and drink or do the sight seeing as you’re either preserving your legs or can’t negotiate stairs unless you go sideways, plus don’t want to eat anything “off piste” in case you tit yourself or throw up. And it’s a hell of a lot of money for a hobby.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! Mine came to one race I did because there was a race for the children beforehand but it was local to our home and they spent the rest of the time at the park and going to a cafe with grandma not looking to watch me run :LOL: also that was only a 10k, I certainly wouldn't expect them to hang around for hours whilst I did a marathon. I've been away overnight for an event but it's not a regular occurence and I've not been out of the country.

Reactions: 3
So Tits is doing something with Asics, he's hashtagged #asicsnaturebathing, can't bear to listen to him talk so I have no idea what it's about but assuming running outside 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So Tits is doing something with Asics, he's hashtagged #asicsnaturebathing, can't bear to listen to him talk so I have no idea what it's about but assuming running outside 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm sorry - that guy runs in NOTHING BUT NIKE and yet Asics are taking him to a jolly holli? WTAF Asics?

Also, just have to vent on their training mistakes video - he's run 16 marathons and never managed to run more than 30 seconds faster than his PB?
Second, if he's now in such good PB shape and has been smashing his runs, will he still want to scream at pace Kelly in Amsterdam, or go for his own PB attempt?

These two fraudsters don’t work, yet appear to be overseas quite often. How do they afford it, with four children to fund and look after? Do benefits pay that much these days? Please someone report them to HRMC.

Honestly, I fuckin’ loathe #tinyteethtits. He’s absolutely awful on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I sadly think he is maybe fleecing a lot of Muppets for coaching to afford his lifestyle? I do wonder if they are declaring all the freebie gifts adequately to HMRC though.

ASICS! He never runs in ASICS. I assume he must have when t in the front runner shin dig but I didn't follow him back then. Why do these companies throw money at workshy charlatans like these?!

@instaidiotics good luck for London!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably that tit Holly Rush who they’re chummy with! I mean it’s mostly her mates in the UK FR team with the exception of a couple that need to fit the bill with diversity etc. reckon they’d be back on the team if ASICS had the best super show and they constantly used it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m amazed he’s been invited. He was so rude about asics gear when he left the frontrunners team
He’s an absolute cock womble. I was just skipping through his gormless face on stories when I saw him tagging the ASICS front runner stuff and had to come here to express my WTAF.

The man has no credibility. He will bleep himself to anyone for anything and achieves nothing. He lies and hides his own failings (injury) before hitting occasional peaks (one sub 15 min 5k despite running ONE MILLION MILES A WEEK).

Reactions: 12
Kells with her usual watch stopping junk mile run.
cannot stand Tits, but fully agree that his tit coaching is funding the lifestyle. I imagine people pay him just because of the London Marathon thing. Sad little wankers. And then blame everything else when they don’t hit their goal or get injured. The twit is a liability.

Attachments

Kells with her usual watch stopping junk mile run.
cannot stand Tits, but fully agree that his tit coaching is funding the lifestyle. I imagine people pay him just because of the London Marathon thing. Sad little wankers. And then blame everything else when they don’t hit their goal or get injured. The twit is a liability.
Jesus christ. 21 minutes extra elapsed time 🤯

I sadly think he is maybe fleecing a lot of Muppets for coaching to afford his lifestyle? I do wonder if they are declaring all the freebie gifts adequately to HMRC though.
It's going to be a shame when people stop paying for a crappy "coach" due to cost of living, and these two instidiots have to get real jobs. Actually, I can't wait - couldn't happen to more deserving people.

Reactions: 4
It’s not like she’s even actively moving (like walk/run up a hilly section)… that’s literally stopping, right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.