thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick sighting of the mid-riff, creepy eyes. He’s on the hunt. The only trick missing from his toolbox on this seduction pose is the flash of the tiny teeth.

B38F0AA5-C9E6-4D71-BD3C-8E06B47F5FF7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What are the bands round his wrist? I get that 90s vibe of not removing festival bands for mo the after, to let people know how cool you were to have been to Glastonbury etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are the bands round his wrist? I get that 90s vibe of not removing festival bands for mo the after, to let people know how cool you were to have been to Glastonbury etc.
I think ones cos he loves Kipchoge so much and wants to be him, ones because he supports Ukraine (but would never actually helpfully support them) and the other is because half his identity is his own nationality.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kelly has one of these bands too. Didn't they get them during their Kenya trips? All I can think is that they must stink of stale sweat with the amount of running they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bands are super popular with East African runners and I think therefore as tits fancies himself as an elite needed to get one

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain this Welsh masters thing and how come he was selected?
I think you need to be a registered member of the Welsh Masters association to be selected and they use Power of 10 to select members for different competitions. They also hold their own events for registered members (or at least used to). To be registered I think you just need to be a Master and born/reside in Wales. *When I say "I think" what I mean is I asked Mr Fraggle 😆*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they’re a brand called artisans bracelets or something. I see loads of people wearing them and so many get the Kenya one for one absolutely strange reason. I think that Instafudgie/Fugieruns has one with the words “sex offender” on and the welsh flag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus tits just makes my skin crawl. Also (and I know it's been mentioned but I've not been on over the weekend) saw them sharing his stupid London marathon thing again and the responses make me sick, a few sensible "he should have left that man with the medics" but mostly fawning over him.

I get being intimidated by their training and claiming it's "juggling" because sometimes I lose my mind and think the only people with kids who manage to marathon train are those who don't also work but I know that's nonsense. It's hard and it's real juggling and time management but it's possible. I couldn't and wouldn't race as much as them or a lot of the instagram constantly racing brigade with a young family though even if I could afford it and didn't think I'd just end up knackered. I'm selective with events I run and I only "race" (as in put in a serious effort, not just go for the fun and to be with my running club pals) a few of them.

I have taken one for the team and watched their marathon mistakes video… Kelly talking about realistic time goals is a peach.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG that video is awful.

Had to stop watching as the jigging up and down of them running was making me feel nauseous 🤢.

And what utter dicks do they look like running with their go-pros?

Give me strength!!

Can someone explain this Welsh masters thing and how come he was selected?
One of my running friends got asked to do this too but for England. Not quite sure how she was selected (will find out) but still pretty cool that she was!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is tits going over to Amsterdam as her personal pacemaker? If so - wow. Great city for a short family break is the Dam - except it’s not half term!
Also - if you do a guide on how not to duck a marathon up- does that not kinda imply you need to have smashed your marathons in order to give that advice? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Is tits going over to Amsterdam as her personal pacemaker? If so - wow. Great city for a short family break is the Dam - except it’s not half term!
Also - if you do a guide on how not to duck a marathon up- does that not kinda imply you need to have smashed your marathons in order to give that advice? 🤔
Surely the guide is 1) train appropriately 2) fuel appropriately 3) run appropriately?

• Haha
One of my running friends got asked to do this too but for England. Not quite sure how she was selected (will find out) but still pretty cool that she was!
It seems to be something that no-one knows about and even those that do know about it having raced “on behalf of” it - ie Tits - have posted nothing about it.

So this “for your nation” thing seems quite pointless and irrelevant?

Reactions: 1
OMG that video is awful.
I also watched, and all I can say is: if you’re not a registered dietician, do NOT give nutrition advice. His point about not carb loading is so wrong! No wonder the idiot hasn’t been able to improve his time after 16 marathons.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Prediction: Kelly is going to leave it all out there at Cardiff Half this weekend and get an amazing sub-1:50 PB. Then have nothing left physically or mentally to give at Amsterdam. She'll feel she's proven she's in the shape for a massive marathon PB and a sub 4, so will let a DNS or bonk happen. Again.

Reactions: 12
I saw her post from the 22 mile run the other day - the one where she lies about her pacing. She does know that the time doesn’t stop in a marathon?! She won’t go sub 4, she’s kidding herself if she thinks she’s anywhere near that shape, let alone 3:30 BQ. Cannot wait for Amsterdam day, hope there’s tracking.

The Welsh fella, Rees, I seen it up on the Facebook London marathon page couple of days ago, using the clips from 2017 again, and all the comments how it is so inspiring. I mean, fair dues for helping the Chorlton runner, but a quick check at the time of his own race tells a slightly different storey, he was basically out on his feet, totally blowing up in second half of race, his race was in ruins. If he was heading for a PB back then, highly doubt he would have stopped to help. In fact, I think he was using the Chorlton lad as much for a crutch as anything else.
rees2017.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.