thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, she doesn’t half spout some absolute bollocks. What is she juggling? Ignoring her children, not working or cleaning the house balanced with trips to Greggs? All this whilst she is absolutely focused solely on the (unachievable) outcome. She proves this by the endless BQ journeys she embarks on. What’s that North Star cuntery about?
Sounds to me like she is trying to convince herself she is enjoying it.

Reactions: 6
i was injured at London last year and ran 4.27 and i overtook her at 15 miles so i'm going with around that time as she does have miles in her legs and if she tapers well and doesn't go out too fast i think she could steadily run that time.

Reactions: 5
i was injured at London last year and ran 4.27 and i overtook her at 15 miles so i'm going with around that time as she does have miles in her legs and if she tapers well and doesn't go out too fast i think she could steadily run that time.
Overtaking either of these work-shy cunts in a marathon should be on everyone’s bucket list.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At best (unless elite) most people’s marathon will be at least 2 x their half and 10/15 mins.
She’s no chance

Reactions: 7
I saw this as well
There is never any reference to him doing ANYTHING about the house or with the kids. He’s vile.
Yep, he's a lazy twit. It's supposed to be a partnership, you both do stuff to keep things ticking over in your home and with the kids, it's not just for her to do. I can't stick either of them.

Reactions: 6
duck me, she doesn’t half spout some absolute bollocks. What is she juggling? Ignoring her children, not working or cleaning the house balanced with trips to Greggs? All this whilst she is absolutely focused solely on the (unachievable) outcome. She proves this by the endless BQ journeys she embarks on. What’s that North Star cuntery about?
Sounds like laying the foundations for another bonk - the outcome didn't mater because it was all about the process. Yawn.

Reactions: 8
At best (unless elite) most people’s marathon will be at least 2 x their half and 10/15 mins.
She’s no chance
If you put her recent 10k and half marathon times into race calculators you get a range of times between 3.50 and 4.08, both of which would be huge PBs, but not BQs 😬

FFS just stupidly nipped on his IG and saw he was the one who said do homemade lasagne...make it yourself you knob.
she did say one of the kids requested it - guess he's child number... what? 6? 7?

She makes training for a marathon look terrifying. I've got to fit training for my first one next year alongside working full time and parenting young children who have their own extra-curricular activities to do, I wont be doing the sort of mileage she's cramming in.

I'm also not sure how with T1 and all the time she has to put into her training she hasn't worked out what fuel works for her to avoid stomach problems.
She DOES make marathon training look terrifying! When I did my first, I ran 3 times per week - about 20 miles/week and then peaked at maybe 27? I did that in 4:30 in the heat. You DON'T need 60 mile weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, he's finally admitted he had a stress fracture! Only took him 6 months ... :rolleyes:
Just came here to say the same! And about a hamstring tweak in the summer too. Won’t admit it to the majority on his IG but will on his tit YouTube. Can also guarantee he begged that Jerry Sun to go there just to get some photos of him wanting it

Reactions: 5
Why can't she leave Harri at home with his dad while she does the school run?! The snack and the danger nap at that time of day 😱 Kelly really saddled herself with a knob when they started this affair.
Anyway, long run tomorrow. Can't wait to see the Strava! Will it be 20 miles, or even more?!

Reactions: 7
Still bleeping baffled at what this lazy twit is juggling. Other than a jar of Nutella, a Greggs steak bake and 1 of tits’ balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't she leave Harri at home with his dad while she does the school run?! The snack and the danger nap at that time of day 😱 Kelly really saddled herself with a knob when they started this affair.
Anyway, long run tomorrow. Can't wait to see the Strava! Will it be 20 miles, or even more?!
He is one of the most spectacularly disinterested fathers I have ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.