thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try to only snark on their running, but his hair…yikes. That’s how my tween and his schoolmates are wearing it these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What his little followers jerking off wont remember is that he said HE WOULD hit his sub 15 by the end of July, we’re now mid September and he’s just done it after some failed attempts. As someone said, if he’s injured tomorrow he’ll vanish and won’t admit it m, but yeah you keep promoting the fact you share the ups and downs on your profile. Bullshit.

That video of him yelling and holding his arms out like he’s some sort of god. Didn’t hear anyone else drawing attention to themselves like you crave to do Matt. I’m quite surprised this child neglecting prat didn’t title his strava “that’s for tattle” to draw more attention to himself. Imagine being around him the next 48hrs 🤢

Reactions: 10
An absolute fortune spent on fuel and a full day away from your family and a sick child (I don't know which one is sick but one of them right) for a 5k. It's sad. I really hope the older ones get input and fun stuff from their dads because their stepdad is an absolute tool.

Reactions: 11
My vagina dries up like the Sahara when I see or hear him 🤢 I can't even describe how much his voice turns my stomach.

Urgh and when he did his 'get in' on his story. Boak

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My vagina dries up like the Sahara when I see or hear him 🤢 I can't even describe how much his voice turns my stomach.

Urgh and when he did his 'get in' on his story. Boak
Wonderful description and so accurate, as everything about Tits makes me teeth itch. It’s a miracle Kelly opened her legs for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To make up for being Matt :)unsure::ROFLMAO:) I've watched Kells latest Vlog so no-one else has to!
In short- Kells is mother of the year; Tits outdoes himself on the annoying/gormless front (dry vaginas all round ;)); blood sugars stop play and Kells is a "bit rundown". She admits she shouldnt run with high blood sugars as it's damaging (yes!!!) but sometimes she does 🤯The Queen gets a mention and Kells is running Swansea 10k and Cardiff Half before tapering. For someone who Tits says doesn't race a lot, I beg to differ!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today Kelly claims her heart rate is approx 10bpm lower than last year… she fails to mention that her elapsed time is 15 mins longer than her moving time so there were some pretty hefty breaks to allow for recovery

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to LOL at her slightly braggy story about how much she's progressed. Proof will be in the race time, Kelly!
After her disappointment at not getting a (Strava) PB last week do we reckon she's going ALL IN for PBs at the 10k and Cardiff half? Especially as she's clearly fancies her chances right now 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.