thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Titts aiming for 30 sub? Another of his unfulfilled targets!
Nothing on Kelly's Strava...

Reactions: 1
Oh God he’s even more insufferable now with ‘Train the Tits Way’ completely justified 😭

Another weekend the kids are abandoned 😞

Reactions: 4
Nothing on Strava yet from Kels. Did the 20 miles go out the window with some excuse? Will it happen tomorrow instead I’m honour of the queen etc etc etc

Reactions: 5
I reckon she’s injured. She had several days last week when she didn’t run? Her elapsed times even for her have gone through the roof… because she overtrains. I don’t hate high milage plans as much as some people on here do, but 60 mile weeks, mostly junk, when your marathon PB is over 4.30 is nonsense. A proper coach, not some eejit with a LIRF who made it on to telly once, would get her a sub 4 with probably a 40 mile peak week

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hes watching and filming the juniors race with no thoughts of his own juniors at home. What an absolute prick of a father. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why does he still wear a Swansea Harriers vest? When did he last live in Swansea, I don’t get it

Reactions: 3
No surprise that she fell at parkrun the way she shuffles :rolleyes: I'm terrible for not picking up my feet as I get tired and I end up tripping over nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she actually fall over at PR? Was it a slight stumble or a reason excuse for her elapsed time? Her list of excuses is expanding and she’s now really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 8
Nothing on Strava yet from Kels. Did the 20 miles go out the window with some excuse? Will it happen tomorrow instead I’m honour of the queen etc etc etc
In her (possible, slight) defence, is strava down/glitchy? Because I can’t upload today’s 20 long run so how does anyone know it happened 🤣 (true though, I can’t upload it)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her (possible, slight) defence, is strava down/glitchy? Because I can’t upload today’s 20 long run so how does anyone know it happened 🤣 (true though, I can’t upload it)
I reckon it will have been accompanied with the usual stories of ‘Diet Coke for the win’ ‘today hurt but more miles ticked off for the week’ ‘week one zillion done’ so the lack of those sounds like a bonk to me

Been fine here for all my families uploads. She's also not posted anything to SM either though and she def would have if she'd run/done an event. I reckon she'll claim diabetes or tummy issues again. Has Titts pulled rank and put himself above Kelly, again, when as far as I know he's not training for a particular event at the moment.

She commented (and they had a “chat” through replies) on tit’s ego post. Bets on (a) silence and ignore, (b) hypo/fall/sick/, (c) decided on running earlier/later as too hot/cold/windy or (d) a surprise honest post that she’s overtrained, injured or bonked?!

e) Smug post about having completed the planned 20 miler on Monday morning after "shifting things around", while also claiming to have been vomiting all day Sunday from sickness bug

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No race or evidence of a long run yesterday, just 5 miles with tits this morning at 5 minutes slower elapsed time… she’s injured

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.