thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 second sprints are not the session to do 4 weeks out from a marathon. 🤣 A 5k 'race' on Saturday and now this, in the peak of her marathon build up. Make it make sense!

Reactions: 3
Where are her marathon pace runs? This training “block” makes even less sense than the last!

Reactions: 4
Im confused.
this has the last wave, which I think he was in from the start lists online

now it’s been filmed on a potato so I can’t see him but why wasn’t a running commentary given on tits alone? He is elite obviously. Who even is everyone else,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he’s finally run sub-15 to confirm his status as the slowest ever full time athlete
I’d be very embarrassed if it was me celebrating like that on the live stream (11:20) -

• Haha
Reactions: 9
945A80CD-210C-4997-AE4A-86099DA72AB2.jpeg

Kelly’s comment, cringe! I bet she is just glad he won’t be returning home in a foul mood. Maybe he will now have a rest day or will he be back out tomorrow making the most of having tired legs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget that even though he’s done his sub 15 minute 5k, he’s still a massive bleep and a crap coach

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love him screaching as he crosses the line and the commentators didn’t know who he was .. just ‘someone who got a PB’

He really is a nobody in the real running world outside influencing and being the guy that helped the other guy over the line at London 2017 …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He really is a nobody in the real running world outside influencing and being the guy that helped the other guy over the line at London 2017 …
Fixed it:
He really is a nobody in the real running world outside influencing and being the guy that helped put the other guy’s life in danger by denying him medical assistance until he’d made himself look big for carrying him over the line at London 2017 …
(It could have gone very wrong, seriously wrong, very quickly).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's done it yes, finally, wasn't his first target the end of July? Only about 8 weeks later...

Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget that even though he’s done his sub 15 minute 5k, he’s still a massive bleep and a crap coach
That was my first thought 😂 absolutely makes me bleeping lol that you won’t hear a peep out of this bleep whilst his injured and not doing well and yet he posts the second he crosses the bleeping finishing line when it’s a PB.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.