thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re a consistent 60 mile a weeker (sessions and all), absolutely full time “athlete” (cough), living with your actual coach 🤮 - I’d be looking for a bit more than a 24 min parkrun….
And that's with carbon plated Vaporflies too...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She not into those ASICS speed shoes she bought then? Actually, were they gifted?! Can't remember.
I just read her post, she's got the hump it wasn't a PB on Strava and she was expecting one. Wonder if she's expecting another in tomorrow's half?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed this the other day. Hate this smug grin. And with that giant lip sore 🤢 She can't go a day without posting some stupid selfie, even with that on her mouth. 😬
I'm having a major rethink everyone. I think we have got her all wrong and really she's fighting a terrible and debilitating neck problem. She clearly can't even hold her head up straight, ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you’re a consistent 60 mile a weeker (sessions and all), absolutely full time “athlete” (cough), living with your actual coach 🤮 - I’d be looking for a bit more than a 24 min parkrun….
Absolutely. My 8 year old runs a faster parkrun.

She not into those ASICS speed shoes she bought then? Actually, were they gifted?! Can't remember.
I just read her post, she's got the hump it wasn't a PB on Strava and she was expecting one. Wonder if she's expecting another in tomorrow's half?
What half is she doing tomorrow?

Why is she randomly going balls out for a 5km PB when mid marathon ‘block’?

Reactions: 2
Sorry my mistake, she said tomorrow's long run on her post. I assumed Cardiff was tomorrow since they were in Swansea (assumed dumping off of Harri so they could both run it, but since she seems to be child free this eve guess that part did happen!).

Reactions: 1
I manage 2/3 of the Park Run You Tube. Genuinely can not fathom what world they live in. Discussion in the car literally like they are elite professional athletes. It’s Parkrun!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I manage 2/3 of the Park Run You Tube. Genuinely can not fathom what world they live in. Discussion in the car literally like they are elite professional athletes. It’s Parkrun!
“I was so nervous for parkrun I threw up” is the t-shirt we all need

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell if she's this nervous about parkrun, no way will she start the marathon in a month's time

Reactions: 6
Why is Kelly so obsessed with this 60 mile week? Doesn’t matter how many miles you do if they’re all bleeping junk

Reactions: 9
Throwing up before parkrun is ridiculous as is 60 mile weeks, I’ve just done the last long run of a really good training block for London, I’m expecting a 3:30-3:40 time, all my long runs and races in it point toward that, my highest milage week was 45. I’ve made the mistake of chasing high milage before and I do far too much junk and am too tired to do big sessions at the effort and pace they need to be

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know people like to hate on cattherunner, but instagram bullshit aside, she’s running 40 mile weeks and ran a BQ in her second ever marathon. Kelly could learn a few things from her fellow insta-wankers…

Reactions: 2
I know people like to hate on cattherunner, but instagram bullshit aside, she’s running 40 mile weeks and ran a BQ in her second ever marathon. Kelly could learn a few things from her fellow insta-wankers…
But Cattherunner is clearly naturally talented. She's run some of her BQ standard PBs on 40km/25 mile weeks (and admittedly inconsistent training) which is simply unachievable for most people (definitely Kelly) and just pure genetic luck. Agree that 40 mile weeks with quality runs would see Kelly progress much faster though...

I'm more concerned that she doesn't know what Harry calls Matt's parents?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.