thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm putting my money on the Battersea Park Under the lights 5k next Thursday. I'm sure I've seen other Instaw@nkers at previous races. Also it's a very Tits thing to do to drive to London for a 5k :rolleyes:
Are you Matt in disguise?
Because he’s announced he is attending this. Well deduced…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are you Matt in disguise?
Because he’s announced he is attending this. Well deduced…
I'm mildly embarrassed I can harness my inner Matt so well 🙈😆 Basically think of the least likely thing you would do and that's usually the winner.
Do I win something?!? Some dice maybe? A jar of Nutella? A nice buff hat or moonboots maybe??? Kinda sounds like the middle aisle of Aldi 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Battersea is bleeping miles from the wye valley!! Absolutely insane / expensive / environmentally shite to go all this way for an amateur run round a track / park. Go local tits!🤦🏻‍♂️

Clearly begged run through for the entry because he is a beg! I hope someone on here goes and walks out in front of him on purpose 🤣

Edit: just seen it’s not run through and it’s Friday night 5k. Friday not under the light, on a Thursday. Couldn’t make this up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s driving to battersea?! That must be a 4hr drive and so dear in fuel + ulez
Have they ever taken the kids to London?!

Reactions: 7
Well good luck to him driving into London on Thursday with the queen lying in state - london ia going to be carnage. I guess he can blame the queen if he doesn’t get that PB

So is Kelly running another 10k this Sunday?
What is exactly the point of all those random races in the middle (close to end) of a marathon block?
Also, being sick in a parkrun 🥶🥶 She really needs to work on her psychology and nerves if she wants to get anywhere with the marathon and training

Reactions: 2
So is Kelly running another 10k this Sunday?
What is exactly the point of all those random races in the middle (close to end) of a marathon block?
Also, being sick in a parkrun 🥶🥶 She really needs to work on her psychology and nerves if she wants to get anywhere with the marathon and training
It's Swansea 10k on Sunday- flat and fast- so she might well be doing it.

Reactions: 4
If you have a history of heroically bonking in marathons around 20 miles, shouldn’t the focus be in more looooong runs at this stage? Even 21/22 miles. Can’t be much time left? Esp before the taper.

Reactions: 3
If you have a history of heroically bonking in marathons around 20 miles, shouldn’t the focus be in more looooong runs at this stage? Even 21/22 miles. Can’t be much time left? Esp before the taper.
You’re assuming she will taper and tits won’t have her running the whole thing on tired legs. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure in one of her Vlogs she said that the priority for this "block" would be the long run...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.