Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fraggle Rock

Are you Matt in disguise?
Because he’s announced he is attending this. Well deduced…
I'm mildly embarrassed I can harness my inner Matt so well 🙈😆 Basically think of the least likely thing you would do and that's usually the winner.
Do I win something?!? Some dice maybe? A jar of Nutella? A nice buff hat or moonboots maybe??? Kinda sounds like the middle aisle of Aldi 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Marinium

Well if you see her latest 20 mile LR she bonked spectacularly at the last 8k, and her elapsed time was 3.31.
For someone that casually runs almost 100k weeks in their training block it’s actually fascinating that she can’t do a proper LR and how wasted and junk all those miles are.
I reckon that in her head it’s all about volume regardless of paces, intensity, speed, and obviously she is always too tired to focus on any of those. Whereas in fact if she dropped about 20-25 miles each week and had some actual key workouts rather than purely junk miles she would do so much better.

runderpants

‘Ditching the fam for a bonk in the ‘dam.’
Sorry that’s dreadful 😅
Thanks for the warm welcome! Those that suck up to them are just doing it to try and boost their own reps on IG ‘look who I’m friends with.’ 🙄
Secretly they’re all just here for the same shit show 🍿
This is still getting my vote for a thread title 😂😂

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Hi all, can't believe this exists. I've followed Kelly for a while despite some of the concerns it seems I share with you. Well, I saw today's Instagram post from her and commented for the first time. (I actually sent a video of her at last year's London Marathon but got no reply. Fair enough. You never know what strange people are sending you in your messages.) I literally said something along the lines of "Well done but I'm a bit worried about you running so hard so close to your target race". An hour later, I check back and I have been blocked. What? Literally the softest most constructive criticism and we're done. Unbelievable. Guess I'm gonna miss the endless identical selfies now!
Hi! I’m new here today too 🤣. Hopefully more will see the light soon. 🤣
Remeber though she wasn’t racing today as the pace she ran today is her ‘relaxed’ pace that she does in her training. If I was still one of her ‘fans’ (and I was one) , I’d be questioning now how she managed 22 miles last week at an alleged 8.35 pace or whatever she claimed (as she didn’t mention stops and elapsed time 🤔) but today struggled to get her half faster than an average 8.27 🤔🤔
I think for me the reason I changed my opinion from wanting to see her succeed to not liking what she stood for is the dishonesty with everything they do. If I do a run and stop (which I rarely do as my muscles find it hard to get going again so I’d rather slow down or just start with apace I can maintain in the first place) I will put elapsed time on my strava post - as at the end of the day -that would be your race time.
Then with all dishonest claiming of freebies and gifted items. The buff thing was the final straw for me which is when I started reading here because that weekend was actually comical to see them draped head to toe in Buff like they were the actual original creators of it - despite never having seen it before or since on either of them. I bet there are people out there who have spent a fortune buying Buff products , love the brand and would have liked the opportunity of a gifted trip but no those pair of clowns somehow got it. I hope brands really start to check who they gift things to in future as the tide turns towards the sort of accounts tits and kells represent.

Last edited:

techgurladpi

Is he going to pace Kelly at Amsterdam? Because I am here for the BQ attempt bonkfest with him yelling at her to WANT IT MORE!

In all honesty, if he is, I may have to do a weeeknd in Amsterdam to watch the end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Her pacing was absolutely shit, she got slower and slower. And that takes her to 46 miles for the week. What the fuck is going on in her head?!
she’ll claim she wasn’t racing that but we all know she was trying. Cue the smug grin with some fake tears and an Insta post on having all the feels and what a day at the office.

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the first few minutes. That’s as far as I can manage although it has been quite literally a laugh a minute so far….

Based on her 3…2….1 named run of last week- she reckons her current marathon pace is 8.18 , her HMP is 7.55 and 10k 7.45
That panned out well yesterday didn’t it kells 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

instaclowns

VIP Member
Tits latest vlog from last night started with him in the morning of race day

“Off for a gentle shake out this morning pre race. Legs feel a little bit cool tbh” next clip “5 miles ticked off”

This guy is thick as mince 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now just watched her vlog (I need to stop taking ones for team tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️)…I genuinely feel for Harri! Sees his mum and runs towards her but oh no she can’t stop running stop give him the cuddle he wants and spent time with him Mum! I genuinely am shocked they put these clips in of the kids just wanting to be with their Mum but instead dragged to a lake to stand on one side and wait for her to come back on every loop because their GoPro footage is more important to them! Worse when it’s all the day before they sodded off for this Buff bullshit! I hope their kids grow up and see this crap on YouTube and then feel let down by a pair of selfish parents because they’re genuinely getting worse these two!! Embarrassing 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad

EC1A

“Kelly met her partner Matt after her marriage ended a few years ago. He’s an elite runner himself and she really appreciates the common interest they have in running.” - Incorrect, Tits isn’t an elite runner.

“He normally does marathons in around 2hrs 25mins so he definitely did his Personal Worst when he ran with me!” - Incorrect again, not in a million years will he ever run a 2:25 marathon!

I’m sure there’s much more misinformation in this article but these two points stood out.

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
Of course he’s got it up, remember he only shows the positives because he’s a pussy and never shows the journey. Horse looking wanker

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I feel really deflated about running today. I work hard, adapt my training around my children and tbf, would never be able to run what she did today. But that isn’t inspiring to me at all. I don’t have the time to train like she does. What is the ‘juggle.’ &
why do people find her so inspiring? I feel really flat after seeing that tbh because yes it was a good run, probably wearing shoes I can’t afford, but I don’t get the hype.
She makes me want to pack running in; knowing that to get anywhere you need to be unemployed and have a live-in ‘coach.’ Please someone prove me wrong….??
Like a few others I’ve run in the same races as these two occasionally. One was a 20 mile race that was quite frankly horrific (it was the weekend the Beast from the East storm hit, very rural and not a nice course). Everyone else’s reaction including mine was head down, get on with it. Hers was to have a tantrum, cry at the side of the road and get WT to come along and run her through the last 3 miles. I can tell you this is true because I was a few metres behind her when it happened and overtook her coming into the final mile. Don’t believe everything you see on social media, a lot of its smoke and mirrors!

• Haha

PawsDog

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie I actually laughed out loud at this morning’s story. Does she realise what a complete dick she looks suddenly sporting BUFF so prominently on her forehead. Should say DICK

• Haha

Runhappy

Right, time to start stocking up on popcorn for Amsterdam Bonkathon. 🍿🍿🍿 She slowed RIGHT down to 7 minute kms at the end. And that's just 20 miles not 26. And that's including 15 minutes of watch pauses.

How the hell does she think she can sustain 5:00/km pace for the full marathon in a few weeks time 🤯🤯🤯
Better get eating that hat @PawsDog 😆 she has done it. Slowed up a lot for the last few miles though, claims something was wrong (over doing it maybe Kelly?!)

• Wow

techgurladpi

It would drive me bonkers if my faster partner did that to me, I would get frustrated at the fact he would be finding it easy and probably tell him to do one in the end and run his own race.
This is why my partner and I stopped running together. His encouragement when I was in the hurt locker would really set me off. Tbh, him just breathing the same air as me when I’m in the hurt locker is enough to set me off. 😂 I just need to be alone and grind it out.

• Haha

Runhappy

Prediction: Kelly is going to leave it all out there at Cardiff Half this weekend and get an amazing sub-1:50 PB. Then have nothing left physically or mentally to give at Amsterdam. She'll feel she's proven she's in the shape for a massive marathon PB and a sub 4, so will let a DNS or bonk happen. Again.

She gets more engagement when she gurns next to their lake than when on a paid trip
Because running round a local lake - no matter how shit and pointless her training plan is - is relatable.

Everyone can appreciate that one run where you end up feeling good, hot, cold, desperate to finish or even just bailing and diving into a Greggs.

I like running. I like to run.

I don’t give a monkeys about professional runners, mass event backslapping or elite technical events such as these where people crow about how difficult and superior everyone taking part is.

They mean nothing to me and never will.

A bunch of twats filming and crowding round someone slogging up a gravelly hill means as much to me as a 40 minute parkrun slogging up a slight gradient on a slightly warm Saturday morning.

edit: Wow. That got deep. I blame the fatigue, beer & wine :)

• Heart