Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I know I’m late to the party so I’m venting about things that have been spoken about I know.
But firstly, the excuses are always so cringe. IF she felt ‘so crap’ today rhen why start out balls deep with a pace that she struggles with over a shorter distance. If you feel ‘so crap’ then surely sensible people wouldn’t even start the race but seeing as we’ve heard that excuse several times over and you start the race- why not go out easy and see how you get on? But then we all know she didn’t feel crap and fancied herself as in 1.45 condition. Except she’s only in 1.45 condition when 1.45 condition involves at least 5 minutes on undisclosed stops.
Which leads me onto her heart rate . Very high today? Thought her heart rate had come down massively according to that huge song and dance post about it being really low when she was running probably the same pace she was today. But again I think that day didn’t we all note that she’d stopped for 15 minutes 🤔🤣. So the only way she keeps her heart rate low is with substantial stops. Again proving the nonsense she spouts.
And yes she has made improvements and she has made progress and her run times are great but this debacle has gone on now since was it Jan 2021?! She’s still not broken 4.40 or whatever it is for her marathon and todays 1.50 half is as good as it’s got?! Is almost two years to achieve this really worth it?!
The relationships with her kids? Her career ? Her friendships out sound of insta?

I’m just here for the shit show 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
41E46F44-7558-47B2-BC12-02750049F77A.jpeg

looks like somebody managed to catch the sun and get a bit burnt on their face between the race Sunday and the end of her run today.

If only someone would promote some visors or hats which would assist in keeping sun off you!

Why isn’t there a company out there spotting this gap in the market??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

instaidiotics

Chatty Member
Do you think they have sex with a HR on ?
They totally will, and analyse the data! And now can’t get disturbed images out of my head of him shouting mid act… “WANT IT, Kelly, WANT IT!”

Imagine if one day he posts it on Strava. Just like he did with a sports massage that stravawankers highlighted for us all 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe she’s moaning about being ill and then goes out and does junk miles. And in new trainers??!! This close to my goal race I’d be shitting myself about going out in new trainers? That could end in an injury.

Once again reminding us that she literally has 2 brain cells being rubbed together.
Two? Is she pregnant?!

• Haha

runderpants

I honestly can’t believe she’s moaning about being ill and then goes out and does junk miles. And in new trainers??!! This close to my goal race I’d be shitting myself about going out in new trainers? That could end in an injury.

Once again reminding us that she literally has 2 brain cells being rubbed together.

runrun321

Well I see Eilish has pulled out of her London Marathon debut because she can’t get her sugar levels right on her long runs. Now that is very sensible and even more so a responsible thing to do

BishBashBosh81

Seeing as you read here Matt, what you wrote in your post is shameful. Kelly does not work hard. I DFAFF if she runs on tired legs or if she got up to race after 3 hours sleep. She is a parent to 4 children and had been away for them for 3 days. She should have come home, spent all of today doing what they wanted instead of what she wanted and then thought about her sleep.

If you want to discuss hard work, ask my wife. She is working throughout her summer holidays at summer school as well as planning lessons ahead of the new term. My neighbour, who works on behalf of traveller communities, hasn’t been seen in weeks because their situation has become so bad since the government changed the rules. Another neighbour, a police officer, is so worried about the rising COL, she did overtime (100s of miles away) at the commonwealth games so she could afford the months ahead.

The “work” you talk about is meaningless. You have had a free holiday where you barely did anything to earn it. You don’t deserve the races/times/kit you get. You won’t pay any attention to this because you are a) too ignorant to understand and b) too narcissistic to care. One day this will be gone and then where will you be?
100% this 👏👏

It makes an absolute mockery of people who actually are working, plus picking up extra work because of the current shitstorm we‘re all in, looking after kids or family members while fitting in actual training. These two absolute fucking oxygen thieves have zero awareness of what’s happening around them while they leave the kids with god knows who to go and wank over other runners and influencers on yet another freebie holiday.

I despise them and everything they stand for.

**Edited a typo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
She’s such an idiot. Her last marathons were Berlin and London last year. She was going for a BQ at Berlin and came in at 5 and a half hours. She’s shown that she’s learnt nothing over the past year about training, nutrition, cross training or recovery. She is going to go all in tomorrow in a half marathon two weeks before she needs to knock over an hour off her marathon PB. So 👏🏻 Here 👏🏻 For 👏🏻 This 👏🏻

BishBashBosh81

I enjoyed the video of Kelly running towards Tits then immediately walking when she went by him, obviously not realising he’d turned round with the camera.

I disliked these two before but now I despise the absolute fucking chancers. The people throwing freebies at these two wasters should be ashamed of themselves, and the two fucking idiots need to get a grip on reality.

• Haha

Runhappy

Saw that, he's been advertising spaces the last couple of months, usually he just says he has one or two spots but looks like people have better things to spend their money on.
Unfortunately turns out that the bots behind the purchased followers aren't the best coaching client material

• Haha
I reckon she’s injured. She had several days last week when she didn’t run? Her elapsed times even for her have gone through the roof… because she overtrains. I don’t hate high milage plans as much as some people on here do, but 60 mile weeks, mostly junk, when your marathon PB is over 4.30 is nonsense. A proper coach, not some eejit with a LIRF who made it on to telly once, would get her a sub 4 with probably a 40 mile peak week

• Haha

runderpants

I’m still fucking baffled that making content is literally their job and yet they are complete dog shit at it.

Reactions: 15